_7;Destined Night Of Misfortune

The sun had died and sakura, kakashi were staying far away from each other. All though it was kinda hard being stuck in the same car. Sakura was shivering and kakashi was enjoying his body heat. Sakura was now pissed because he refused to turn up the car heater, jackass. He did feel a little bad about it though, even though he couldn't turn up the heat.(being narrator even I hate the cold bleh)

"Talk, yes lets talk"sakura said between a chatter of teeth.

"About what?"

"I don't know, just say anything"she whispered.

He was starting to get a little freaked out, she was turning blue. And she didn't seem to move other then her shivers and teeth.

"Sakura are you OK?"

"I don't think so."

That scared him, she was probably going through hypothermia. Kakashi put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her into his shoulder.

"Your cold"he said plainly. She care if it was a insult though, he was so warm.

She relaxed and lazily flashed her eye open from their droopy position. He felt comfortable with her head on his shoulder. It symbolized something, but what was that something. You got me I'm the narrator kakashi knows. He knows that she is wanted by many, he knows being around her makes him weak. He knows to much and it was a startling fact that if he didn't stop where he was now he would be stuck in a trap of desire and want. Haha sucker, I knew it(starts collecting money from people in the room)

"So warm, how the hell do you keep a body temperature like this?"

"Lets not talk, it's awkward enough as it is."

"OK."

She was fine with being quiet as long as he stayed warm.

"Sakura, I know I told you to be quiet, but what was your last relationship?"

"Kakashi"she mumbled as the vehicle's last energy died out and the light flickered off.

"I know personal."

"No, not really, but I'm mostly freaked out by the fact that we're in the middle of a dessert with now light or phone."

"Oh so now your scared?"

"Yeah a little."

"Well at least you admit it."

"Why did you get mad at me for calling you sensei?"

"It's nothing sakura, it just makes me feel old that's all."

"And another question, why do you call me miss haruno around others, but when we're alone you call me by my first name."

"Picked that up did ya?"

"Yeah, um..."

"Don't be so nervous, if you become nervous you'll become colder."

She scooted closer to him nearly setting her head in his lap. Good thing she didn't, that would have been awkward. Kakashi smiled under his mask and in the darkness. This pink haired girl was like a four year old trapped in a teenagers body, but he felt so different around her. After gaining kakashi's warmth she passed out. He chuckled at the slight snores she gave off in her desperate sleep. He brushed a lock of her hair behind her ear and frowned from his misfortune. But before he to fell asleep he had to confess something to her.

"I love you sakura"Kakashi whispered.

I know shorter then usual, but I had to write two today because I forgot to the 6th chapter yeterday(sleepover)