_2;High School Sucks

Kakashi woke up the next morning and watched his clock go off for about three minutes. Eventually he got sick of it and slammed down on it. It fell and immediately the noise seized. He looked back at the ceiling and thought through his day. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and oh yeah school between all of that. The blue sheet felt heavy, he had no idea why. He sat up and sheet fell and he noticed the large amount sweat that dripping from his skin. Then he noticed the sun shining in through the window for the day. He slummed out of his bed and fell to the ground.

"Well that's not a good way to start the day"kakashi mocked.

He pulled his nude ass up and slipped on some jeans. The rest of the clothes could wait after breakfast. Kakashi slowly dragged his legs into his dining room and stared at the cabinets. He really needed to go shopping, oh well he would just get a big lunch. He turned around and grabbed t-shirt, nice to be going to work where everyday is casual day(well not accounting the mask) After doing so, he set off.. He dropped his beginning textbooks and water bottle on his desk. He would have a hour and forty five minutes until the "children" would show up, sadly he wouldn't think of them as children after today.

First hour

"Hey look at the new guy. I think he's asleep, poor guy the other kids are going to kill him"snickered a kid in the back. Same old, finish work that sub gave you and let your new teacher study. Bell rang.

Second Hour

"Wow look at that atrocious mask and not to mention that scar. Is that a battle scar?"asked a girl in a hushed tone. That one really caught his attention and then carried on. "Hey have you seen those boys with the Icha Icha Paradise books, Misaki?"she asked to her friend. Misaki he thought, what the hell? "Well they're really smutty and it carries nude women in it. How could they even read such-"before she could finish kakashi was sitting next to her listening. "What are you doing?"she asked.

"You were saying."

"Um nothing."

"Don't worry I'm a newbie, don't freak. I won't be bustin your chops quiet yet"he said with a wink. The girls started giggling to themselves and he left, he already knew what was funny about what he said.

Third Hour

A rumpled piece of paper hit his face as he read;slowly sipping coffee.

"Look haha, there a red mark where I hit him. Stupid idiot, how he gonna survive high school?shouted a brown haired boy with a piercing.

"What to come up here and say that?"asked kakashi while glancing them with his famous death glare. The boys smirk dropped and he looked the other way. "And that's what I thought."

Fourth Hour(aka this is where it really starts)

Kakashi waited patiently at his desk for the next group of interesting children. First filed in some chipper knuckle heads that sat in the very back. Second some gossiping girls, oh fun he thought. And lastly a rush of some normal students ran in at the bell. A couple minutes passed after giving them instructions and a pink haired girl ran in.

"Sorry, got caught up in the library again"she said with a nervous chuckle. He quickly picked up the list of names and scanned for sakura, there she was, Sakura Haruno.

"Miss Haruno I take it"he add. Her eyes swung up and she smiled widely.

"Oy kakashi, oh should I call you kakashi-sensei?" He couldn't believe his eyes, sakura the women he flaunted embarrassingly over was a student! A high school student to be exact, in junior year. Whoa his head was swimming with the fishes. She took a seat closest to the desk and pulled out a book the size of four school textbooks.

"Homework done I presume?"he asked trying to seem calm, boy was not. She pulled out a little red bookmark and looked back up to him.

"Yeah I took it home two weeks ago and finished. I'm not supposed to do that, but I couldn't help myself. I mean it's homework"sakura announced with a blush. Hai I miss girls like that he thoughtgirls like Misaki,?

"Sakura, you should really cut down on the reading you fucking nerd!"shouted a girl from the back, like he said oh fun.

"Now, now I've been nice so far, but I'm not afraid to crack my knuckles an beat in a couple of faces"he said with a slight chuckle.

"Yeah right, wimp!"shouted another. He stood and they all pretended to be working.

"Funny how you all quiver if I even make a move." He looked down to find sakura eyes on him fully intent. "No offense, but you are a bit of a nerd"he said with a chuckle.

"I know, at least your cool about it"she said with a giggle. One question he had though was"what happened to the nerds being the ugly ones, this one hotter then Icha Icha stars?" After the bell rang they left and he flopped down in his desk. Putting up his old attitude took mental strength, that he didn't have. He put his hand up to his face, sakura was going to be a funny tease for kakashi. Wonder how he'll act around the prom, funny, funny(author sheds tear) The rest of hours past by quickly and he just looked through this stupid history book.

"You know, I don't literature, but this is straight up boring"he said to himself. Finally the last hour had ended and all he had to do was get his crap together. He lethargically picked up piece by piece the finished work from students. As he picked up the folder for notes sakura ran in again.

"Sorry, I just wanted to ask you a question before I left"she apologized.

"Yes miss Haruno?" She walked up to his desk and looked down shamefully.

"You shouldn't even protect me at the slightest of words."

"Sakura it's not that big of a deal"he said only think one thing how the fuck did I remember her name?

"No your wrong it is, the last teacher that did that was well lets say he works at fast food restaurant now."

"How is that?"

"Well, he ragged on the bullies. Lucky me the main bullies mother is the principle."

"I don't care. Want to know why?"

"Your quiet the idiot, but why?"

"They've been begging me to take the job for a long amount time now. Their not going to let go of me that easily." Sakura's eyes diverted back to kakashi and she smiled before leaving without word. He once again rested back into that chair of his, damn It is hard to not stay hard around her he thought.

Sorry this chapter sucks, but in order to make it better I need reviews criticism and lots more so join in the fun.