_5;Reptile Museum

She absolutely was scared, after all she was going to a reptile museum. Every since sakura was a child she's been afraid of reptiles, and any other sort of thing like one. Kakashi did turn out to be a chaperone, but she got stuck with him alone again.

Everybody waited out front holding bags and lunches. Sakura sat on a bench by the school doors and rolled her eyes. Kakashi carried a small sack and was still wearing his casual clothes.(surprising there clean everyday) Sakura still forced to wear her uniform with the little white skirt. She too carried a small sack, only it was pink. Kakashi walked over to her and sat on the bench. She looked over to her left and chuckled nervously, not sure what to do. She was to go with kakashi in his vehicle when Tsunade the principal gave the go. Not only was kakashi nervous about this idea, but sakura was ready to barf.

"OK, OK you can go now!"shouted Tsunade-sama.

The group of kids ran to the buses and in their families cars. Kakashi stood waiting for Sakura to notice. It took her a few second to even see the hand waking in front of her face. She jumped up covered red all through her face. He chuckled and led the way to his car(unknown type, unless you fans got a idea) Shotgun was not what sakura was to pleased to say. He had all ready packed their shit in the back and was extremely bored for some reason.

"Kakashi-sensei why did you agree to drive for two days straight. You could of taken the bus with me and slept half the way"sakura admitted. He turned to her and gave her a two eye creases.

"Now why would I do that, after all your a joy to be around." The fake smile forming under the mask was so cheesy even he nearly laughed.

"Um OK"she said turning directly towards the window.

He started the car and they were off. I got more awkward as time past. Sakura kept her head in a different direction and snicked little peeks of her sensei now and then.

"Lets play something"sakura stated.

"Like what?"he mumbled back.

"How about, 'what am I thinking'?"

"Sure, don't tell me this is your version?"

"Kinda, OK so what am I thinking?"

"Pink?"

"No silly, I'm not all pink. All though I'll give you a hint it involves a head."

"I'm not answering now."

"Why is that?"

"It's not something a teenager should be doing or talking about."

"Oh what is... oh."

"Yeah."

"Um think again, really I might be sick."

"Um... a Icha Icha title?"

"No, you fucking pervert"she said before shoving her nose to the window and crossing her arms. Kakashi didn't quiet understand the reason for her actions, but oh well.

"OK, OK, I'm sorry"

"I'm teasing you the thing I'm thinking of is 'Smexy for the crazed'."

"Wait what"

"Found it in your seat when you left."

"What did you do with it?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out."

The next chapter will be about them having a personal conversation in the car.