_4;Frigging Goofy, Fun, Freak, Nerd, Hot

The next day sakura left early to talk to kakashi. Step by step she nervously peered in on him. He looked nearly dead, so tired he was. She took her opportunity and walked in. He stood immediately after her entry and watched intently every step she took. She walked up to him and held her small bag between her hands.

Sakura was a prized student, but she even felt nervous about everything she did. She never knew why and this was just another example of how she is like that. Sadly she too though thought kakashi needed to express some hidden emotion. She may be hiding something, but he was not telling her something. She knew asking would be inappropriate for he was just her sensei.

"Sakura what do you need?"he asked, making a crack in her thoughts. She flipped her gaze from the ground back to her sensei.

"Just wanted to say hello this morning." He scratched the back of his head uncomfortably, why was she really here.

"Well hello to you to, but um sakura?"

"Yes"

"Your lying again."

"Yes well, you see. I was just wondering if you were OK, after last night."

"Why would I be anything, but OK"he said low. Sakura didn't like that answer, she took it anyways.

"I just figured I check, after all you nearly cried."

Silence...

"Kakashi, hurry please the microwave is on fire again!"shouted a teacher from the room acrossed him. He rolled his eyes exaggeratedly and came to the teachers help.

Sakura watched as he walked over there casually and grabbed the fire extinguisher. The teacher, that was now recognized by sakura as sexy gawked in shock at the tool. He once again rolled is eye with only a sigh to break the screams. He walked into the smoke and a couple of sprays here and there were heard before he came out. The teacher went in after him and squealed.

"He put it out!"she shouted. Sometimes sakura thought these teachers were more teenagers then she was.

Kakashi brushed past her and sat down heavily into a students desk. Sakura put a miniature fist up to her face, to shield her embarrassment. After all she was still getting over the squealing teacher. Kakashi cleared his throat before speaking.

"Sakura, you were gone the other day. We're having one of those field trips over night. I didn't want you to miss your opportunity so I'll sign the slip for you."

"Awesome, but um... won't they disagree with that?"

He squirmed in his seat, him, Sakura, alone, here, now, and even maybe, over night. He swallowed hard, what the hell was he doing. This was completely out of his restrictions, but he was going to do it anyways.

"Now does that matter, I'll get the trouble and you'll get a trip of a life time. I'm more worried about your klutziness what if you fall down another set of stairs, you frigging goofy, fun, freak, nerd, hot"he hesitated for a second"wait what was I saying?"

"Did you call me hot?"she questioned making a sickly face of horror.(Well when you sensei calls you hot you can scream at me OK)

"Um I was losing track of the conversation here at hand, just go OK. I might even be able to go as a chaperone. You got to sign me up though"he teased lastly.

"But you just, oh never mind"she sighed, while turning around and leaving the room. He took a heavy sigh as well, that was close.

Sorry this chapter is so small, but I'm trying to get them in everyday, that's part of my service, fast quick stories.