_6;Abandoned With A Cactus

"Sakura I know where we're going."

"No you don't we've been circling a dessert for hour, now let me look at the map"snapped sakura while trying to grab the map out of his hands.

Kakashi's hand slip and the car turned out of his control. Sakura jumped back and shrieked. Kakashi too shrieked and tried to steer the best, but sadly at no avail. It swirled and stopped at the crash of a cactus. Sakura closed her eyes not wanting to know what would happen next and slightly sick to her stomach.

Sakura's Thoughts

Oh no, what now, we're gonna die~!(falls into tears)

Kakashi's Thoughts

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!

Kakashi took a deep breathed and placed his hand on her shoulder. Her eyes jolted open and she looked at him. He looked tired and pissed in a calm way.

"OK, calm down. We'll be fine, just let me get out and check the damage"Kakashi said. She nodded.

He grabbed the handle and readied himself for what lied ahead. He stepped out and walked over into the street for a better look. He took his hand and rubbed his face. The other disappointingly positioned on his hip. Sakura knew what that meant, oh were they going to freak out when night rolled in.

"Kakashi-sensei?"she questioned. He turned his head bitterly.

"Just stop calling me fucking sensei!"he shouted. Sakura flinched.

Kakashi paced for a while and kicked rocks. Silence ensued for about 20 minutes before he turned to her again.

"I-I'm sorry, it's just we might be here a while. Did you pack any warm clothes?"

"Why would I need to pack warm clothes?"

"Well the darker it gets the colder it gets and I mean really fucking cold." He paused. "Shit"he mumbled under his breathe.

"Oh yeah, I knew that."

"Sakura when the time comes get into as many of your clothing as you can, I WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT HOLD YOU FOR WARMTH"he said sternly

"Um... OK."

Hours past and he eventually tried to fix the side of the car(several cactus thorns sticking out of the wheel) Kakashi thought that maybe he could drive with two flat tires and a flattened engine, but that wouldn't end well. Sakura brought up the idea of walking, but he screamed at her again and followed with a annoyed apology. Luckily they would have a while tell sun set/

"Black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow"sang sakura. He wasn't going to say anything, but it was starting to get annoying and his eye was twitching.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"OK"she complied quietly.

"Sing something cute or less annoying, I mean Jesus Christ!"

"OK. Just can't wait Oh boy I just can wait for history class It's my favorite hour of the day-"she was cut off.

"NO OH GOD, DON'T LOOK AT ME WHATEVER YOU DO!"

"Why?"

"Just don't"he said strained.

"Oh whoa, that's sick sensei."

"I don't mean to. It's a male reaction to things."

"Change of subject please."

"Agreed."

Silence...

"I'm getting a little cold, you?"

"I can't really answer that."

"Sick-o."

Next chapter called "destined night of misfortune"  For those clueless the song she sings with the history class in everything is called Mr. Watson by Kesha.  It about her having the hots for her teacher.