_23;Misaki's Lover

"I wi-" Sakura was cut off mercilessly by their captors.

They held her up and clamped a hand amongst her lips. She stood shaking as they spoke in that foreign tongue, requesting something from her. Quickly they became inpatient and smacked her head. Kakashi stared in awe. He didn't know how to react. He couldn't get up and help her, just sitting here helpless. Her words and cry's muffled.

One of the two back up and pulled a cigarette from his pocket. Sakura's eyes widened with fear. Tears shredding down her face she wiggled and fought with the little mobility she had. He lit it and smoked as much as the little stick could allow. He came towards her with the cigarette and put it out on her arm. The other just held her bound wrists and mouth. Kakashi too was now trying to break free from his prison. This was all to much he was ready to burst, no one hurts his loved ones without receiving something much the same in return. Sakura struggled as he pinched her cheek and cued. He pointed to the bruise on her leg and nudged his partners arm. Kakashi had nothing holding him back now, he was going to give the man a piece of his mind.

"You let her go you fucking bastard, or I'll shove my foot up your ass!" Kakashi shouted.

The one pinching Sakura glanced over and just smirked coming back to his current game of tease the girl. It was a symbol of fuck off you old toot, even if Kakashi was about the same age. Kakashi growled under his breathe. Sakura managed to loosen the knot holding her legs together. With one swift movement. Kakashi leaped from the pole.

Kakashi pushed Sakura aside and dropped holding his chest. The captor had a blade ready for Sakura instead he cut her reinforcements when Kakashi pushed her. Mask splattered with blood. He was utterly unable to handle the situation. The two men dropped cold. Sakura leaned over them and found no evidence that Kakashi even touched them. She turned back to him his hands were falling to the ground. The blood dripped from his chin. Sakura jumped to his side and grabbed his right hand.

Kakashi was in his own world, he was reliving all his family members death even his dirty little secret. The thing he would not tell Sakura. His old lovers words echoed through his head.

"Why, I loved him." The main one.

"I told you I didn't love you, how could you?" Another.

Sakura lifted his hand to her cheek and went in front of his face. She wouldn't cry in a moment like this. Sakura would be confident for Kakashi, she would hold his pain. Kakashi's vision was becoming clearer. Only from her words would he be able to come back to reality.

"Kakashi, please be OK."

Kakashi wrapped his arms around her in a sudden embrace. Sakura had no way to react. He did it so quickly. All she could remember from that point on was saving their friends. Now she sits in a hospital room by Kakashi. She lays in those white sheeted bed and so does he. Sakura knows she couldn't of been there long. Her bruises and cuts haven't healed remotely yet.

"Awake I see." Kakashi says.

Sakura looks over to the side and Kakashi is smiling back at her. She does not let his episode go though, she seeks the truth immediately.

"What was that after your knocked those men off their feet?"

Kakashi turns away. His heartbeat increases, his troubled heart screaming for the will to speak.

"I'm going to tell you the truth, but you mustn't get angry or upset with me."

"I promise."

"I didn't tell you the whole story about Misaki. At first she rejected me for her current lover. I become so heartbroken. I was determined though to become his friend. So I invited him on a walk and we strolled the forest. Now at the time I was kinda stupid. We were walking along a path when he tripped, stumbling on the ground. I reached down and he wasn't moving. I rolled him over, it was so strange. He was so cold all of a sudden. His eyes were cloudy and no pulse was found. I didn't even notice the puddle of blood underneath him until I rolled him. I brought him back to her and she blamed me for it. It just struck me what had happen and I fell to my knees staring at the crimson dye amongst my hands. For years I hadn't shown any emotion except for the time I asked Misaki out. That day I broke the true curse for the first time, I cried for so long. God I still blame myself for his death. Being with Misaki was the best thing I had ever felt. But it didn't last long, she was killed in the car accident. Did I ever tell you what I did when I got home after that incident. I threw the dresser to the ground and shattered a mirror with my fist. The worst part though was I couldn't cry. It was like my tears were sterile. I also never told anyone this. Misaki was 3 months pregnant. She had a miscarriage and felt that she couldn't tell me, she thought she couldn't trust me. Why, why was I so stupid back-"

"Jesus Kakashi, was it really necessary to tell me all that?"

"I had to let it out."

"Then look at me when you say it."

"Sakura, I don't want you to feel you can never trust me."

"I will never feel that way, that's why I agree to marry you."