Tummy Grumbling and Mood Swings

Start from the beginning

"You might not want to see this..." Niall warned me. I just shook my head in response before turning around.

Scott slowly opened the cell door and I sighed once again. I can't believe Louis won't trust me for going to the bathroom on my own. It's not like I have any chance of escaping anyway. There's guards everywhere, Louis has the necklace and it can instantly kill  me. I definitely don't want to die since I still have Niall and I actually want to live my life while I can. But it's not like Harry trusted me anymore than Louis has. Right now, Louis has more power than anybody else in the world and I coudln't be more scared than I already am.

"Scott... I just need to ask one of maids something so if you don't mind taking me into the kitchen..." I said awkwardly and he sighed before nodding.

He took my hand gently and lead me towards the kitchen where everybody was busy cleaning dishes and preparing a meal for tonight for the king. I just bet he's going to let us starve or work us to death, which I'm sure he wouldn't mind seeing, which is sickening. I tapped on one of the maids shoulders and she had brown curly hair with her little maid dress on and black shoes. She smiled slightly and giving a look of sympthay in her eyes. Seriously, people gotta stop giving me pity... I'm sick of it already.

"Oh hello Paige, my name is Eleanor. Do you need anything?" She asked politely and I smiled at her niceness. Maybe I can become friends with her and she can help me with all of these things happening to me.

"Yes um actually it's kind of awkward but I have my you know what and I can't go with out the other thingy's." You can totally feel the awkward tention in here especially with Scott standing behind us the whole time. I looked behind my shoulder to see that he had his arms crossed while looking around the kitchen, taking small steps. Eleanor eyes widened in realization as to what I was talking about and nodded.

"OH! Sure, I have some things for you. I'll just lead you to my room. Scott, I'll take it from here and bring her back to the cells or to Louis, which ever one he prefers." Eleanor said and I sighed before looking down to the ground. Scott hesitated before answering.

"I'm pretty sure she wants her in the cells." Scott replied. Eleanor just nodded in response.

She grabbed like my hand like Scott did as we traveled through the castle all the way to the upper parts of it. I've never really seen the upper levels. I've only been on the basement, the main floor if I should call it and the second floor which had Niall and I's room, a lot of underscovered rooms, Harry's chamber and the library. It was pretty interesting to see what it was like on the upper levels of the castle. But we traveled up a spiral staircase, which I didn't even seem to notice, that had a few windows here and there with some stain glass in them. We finally made it to the top and went down the hallway.

The hallway was pretty much the same as the previous floor but on the wall, there were old fashion torches just like the hallway leading to that other basement, not the cells, but where Harry gave me his first punishment and Louis was there. I will NEVER forget that moment because it was so harsh and cold down there, I was basically freezing to death. I shivered just at the thought. Eleanor then stopped suddenly for moment before looking over at me from behind her shoulder.

"Paige... are you all right?" She asked sweetly, her tone reassuring. I shook my head.

"I'm fine... just... deep in thought is all." That wasn't a lie but I really didn't want to tell her what I was thinking. She'll probably ask about it some other time, or she'll just leave it and won't ask about it again, like the good person she is.

She finally led me to a room, which I assumed was hers. She handed me the stuff I needed and showed me where the bathroom was. The setting was almost like Niall and I's room it was just a little different. After done doing what I was doing, Eleanor grabbed my hand but let it go since I was just followering her and she knows I wouldn't escape with her around.