_1;Pinks A Trap

Crowded Love

Chapter

#1

Kakashi rushed through the office speeding towards his boss. His black coat fumbled in his hands and his gray tie repeatedly hit him in the face. His mask gaining unusual looks as he passed by everyone. He stopped in front of the doors and took a deep breathe before stepping through sliding doors. His boss a short bald man looked disgruntled in his chair. The man looked as if he was taking cover behind the desk, if only he was. Kakashi sat down in the chair opposite of the man sitting the coat in his lap an looked eye to eye with him. He flipped down his glass from his head and looked deep into kakashi's soul. The bald man stood up only gaining a inch in height as he twirled a remote in his hand. A twitch in his eye grew kakashi weary. He stepped around the desk and stopped by kakashi's side.

"Do you understand business, Mr. Hatake is it"the mans asked. Kakashi gave a slight smile under his mask and a sweat drop formed on his brow.

"Um yes sir"whispered kakashi. The man looked over to the television on the wall and brought back the hand with the remote. He slammed it in kakashi's lap and watched the window diligently.

"Turn it on, channel 40 hatake"the man commanded him. Kakashi grabbed the remote and fumbled with the buttons, while holding it up in the air. The television flickered on and a chart appeared.

"Whats this sir?"asked kakashi. The man could taste his fear in the air and inhaled it like chocolate.

"The money we've lost because of you. Two hundred dollars hatake. Do know how much that is!"he shouted while turning to kakashi.

"Yes sir"the man instantly replied.

"Do you understand what this means hatake?"

"Yes sir."

"Good then have your things ready by 6, I don't want see your face again." Kakashi stood up and walked out of the sliding doors. He was given looks of curiosity from all directions. Kakashi the sad thing they called a hatake, he normal is a fearful man that no one fucks with. Well that's how it used to be until he lost all of his family last year. All this people include his beloved fiancee, oh Misaki. Why did kakashi always fall for the weak ones, the ones that give up easy. He walked to the last unit with his head hanging low. He stepped in and grabbed the only thing that belonged to him, a picture of Misaki. After establishing that he had everything he quickly left. Subway here went.

He was pushed and shoved in the crowded transportation system. Strange guys and skimpy dressed women flooded around him. He never would of thought it be so crowded on a Tuesday at 2 in the afternoon. Kakashi looked around searching for something remotely interesting, that's when her saw her. The pink of her hair, the shy beauty she hid from the world, he was mesmerized. Her back face him, but surprisingly he could see her well. He shoved through a kissing emo couple (receiving a bad look in the mix) and stood behind her. He could see she wore a white skirt and shirt match. Kakashi reached out trembling and tapped her shoulder. She spun around with a smile.

"Yes, may I help you"she asked. He took his hand back placing it on his mouth, what was he doing.

"I-I'm sorry, but what might be your name?"he asked. She put a fingertip to her bottom lip and giggled slightly.

"Oh me, well my name is Sakura"she said while putting a hand out to shake hands. "How about yours?" He put out his hand as well and she immediately shook it.

"I'm kakashi"he said flatly. "Why would want to know my name?"he asked. Sakura took her hand back and rubbed the back of her head.

"Well you know, can't talk to some one very well if you don't know at least their first name"she stated with another giggle. He took a step back, wow this had bed the first in a long time.

"Yeah I guess that could make sense"he complied. Kakashi looked up to find her gone and the doors open. Maybe he shouldn't of been so slow with his wording.

After the encounter he decided to take up the other job offer, history teacher at the high school. He stepped out of the transportation vehicle and flicked his phone. The light buzzed on and he clicked in the number. Kakashi then held it up to his ear and waited for a response.

"Hello"said a fairly cheerful voice on the other end. He slid to his left a little and dropped his coat onto his shoulder.

"Yeah, it's kakashi."

"Oh yes are you calling for that job"she said full of excitement.

"Yes I am, when do you want me to be there?"he asked. She squealed on the other end and danced slightly.

"Be here tomorrow at 6:00 in the morning"she nearly shouted.

"OK then, bye Angela"kakashi said before shutting the phone.