Sam gasped when he saw her. "I-I swear to god she was a dog a few seconds ago." He stuttered.

His hunter instincts kicked in and he grabbed a sliver knife and quickly moved toward her.

"I'm not a shifter." She spoke before Sammy got to her. Her voice sounded like honey. I wanted to hear more.

"Then what are you?" I asked firmly.

"My name is Y/N and I'm a familiar." She smiled, stepping closer to us.

'Don't look at her boobs. Don't look at her boobs." My mind begged me.

However my eyes disobeyed and flickered to her big breasts. Sam smacked the back of my head in disappointment. I smirked and shrugged, gaining my bad boy attitude back.

"You're so lucky you gave her a belly rub Sammy boy." I winked.

Sam blushed slightly. Oh my innocent little brother. "Anyway my names Dean and this here's Sam." I told the beautiful woman.

"I need you to help me!" Y/N pleaded, grabbing my hand in hers.

"What with?" Sam answered for me.

I was unable to form words at this point. I don't know why but this girl was different. She wasn't like the one night stands I usually have. She was beautiful. I think I was developing a little crush.

"My master, Luke, has been acting strange lately. I though since you know him, you could help." She said, still holding onto my hand.

"Wait, the Luke as in the hunter Luke?" I asked.

"Yes. I heard you used to hunt with him but after you left, he became a witch." Y/N explained.

"You do realise what we do to supernatural creatures right?" Sam scoffed.

"I know but you haven't hurt me yet." Y/N pointed out.

"And we won't." I blurted out.

Sam gave me a shocked look. I blushed a little.

"Thank you Dean." Y/N smiled, hugging me.

I gulped and awkwardly placed my hands on her hips. Sam smirked next to me. I was never this nervous around women but Y/N was different.

Once she pulled back, we all left the motel room and got into Baby. Thank God Y/N wasn't in her dog form. Dogs were never aloud in Baby.

"So what's the deal with witches and their familiars then?" Sam questioned. "Are they like in love or something?"

I felt a shred of jealously for some reason.

"No nothing like that. A witch and familiar have a special bond. So deep we can communicate through each others minds. If we don't it makes us sad. I love him very much but I'm not in love with him." She explained, making my jealously fade.

Sam smirked at me, almost as if he could read my mind. "Bitch." I muttered.

"Jerk." He retorted, making me chuckled.