I complied and slowly sat down. I began to eat.

"2 pancaks?" vinny asked wide eyed looking at the rest of the food. hes right i was being greedy. 

"i'll put one back sorry" i said quietly. 

"no what the hell! get more food i cant eat all this by myself grab some biscuits and strawberries! and--" he began to fill my plate with more pancakes and added strawberries and handed me a bottle of jelly.

"wait im--"

"did these people starve you?" he asked 

"no but they... they would'nt let me eat this much" ive never even had a buscuit before"i said picking one up and squeezing it between my middle finger pointer finger and thumb. 

"here" he said taking it and opened it in half. he squirted a bit of grape jelly in it before putting the halves back together. "try" he commanded putting it on my plate. i hesitated before picking it up and bitting it. it was very soft and tasted so delicious. 

"its good" i purred quietly. 

"i knew you would like it" vinny smiled in victory. 

after about five minuted of eating silently Vinny spoke up again

"So these kidnapper?..." he said

"There were 2" I said quietly.

"You see their faces?" He asked biting a biscuit.

"Yeah.." I said quietly

"You going to the police about it right?" He asked

"Maybe" I say. I really wasn't quiet sure. I mean Mike did a lot of horrible horrible things to me... But I don't know if I would actually report him...

"What do you mean maybe? Do you know the person? how are you unsure if you want them in jail or not" Vinny asked

"I do... I know him but it's... We were a thing at one point and then things changed ... He changed and I.... It's a long story" I told him quietly.

"Ok" he said. We finished our food talking about what we do for a living. Vinny said he was in a band and worked at a record/music store. I told him that I didn't do much just went to dance classes and hung out with friends.

"You want to get on the road?" He asked

"Sure if you're ok with it" I said

"Yeah of course" he said grabbing his keys and tossing them up then catching them.

With that we got in his car and headed for the high way.

"What kind of music do you play in your band?" I asked making conversation.

"Rock" he said simply.

"What kinda music do you dance to?"

"Anything really I love all types of music... One thing Motionless In White showed me was to be open minded" I said with a slight smile

"You like Motionless In White?" He asked

"Yeah I think they are awesome guys and thei r music is completely amazing" I smiled thinking about Chris.

"Hey maybe we could go to one of their shows together ... You know if you want to be friends after this if not it's ok" he said

"No of  course we should definitely go together when ever they are on tour and they come back to Pennsylvania" I smiled

"Yeah"

We talked about bands that we liked and also other type of music we like and artists. Vinny is such a sweet guy and he's really funny too. I don't know what would have happened to me if he hadn't found me and helped me.