Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Chris come on the bus is leaving" Ryan called from the door of the house. I picked up the box of a necklace I was going to give Celeste. It was a cats head shape and on the front it said meow and on the back it had a C for Celeste. I never got to give it to her. I sniffle and pick up my last duffle bag and turn off the light to my room. What if she shows up and we're not home.

I close my room door and head down stairs and out the house door. Ryan locks it behind me and follows me in the bus.

"Stop stressing about her man" Ryan spoke softly as he followed me to the bunk area.

"Yeah dont worry we have the police looking and investigating. They'll find her" Devin says.

I want to believe them... But with every day that goes by and I don't hear from her it's getting harder and harder to believe.

"Yeah.." I said quietly. "Ok" I began to put some of my bags away.

Celeste' POV

I rolled over only to be met with air and not long after a hard cold impact to the floor. I groan and sat up. Last night Vinny insisted I take his room but I kept saying no. I slept on the couch which was very comfy might I add. I got up fixing my hair and soon folding the blanket and placing it on the couch. I went to the bathroom to do my business then grabbed the tooth paste and a brand new tooth brush Vinny had givven me. I brushed my teeth then headed straight to the kitchen.

I found pancake mix bananas and strawberries along with bacon and biscuit dough. I popped a few biscuits and put them in the oven and then started to make pancakes.

Yeah it was weird. 'Why, Celeste, you seem to be pretty comfortable in this environment why is that so?' 'Celeste why don't you take his car and get your ass out of there' 'Celeste make a break for it'

I know I know I know. But it's just... he's been extremely nice and I dont want to be an asshole to him. He's been nothing but nice... Besides... I don't even know how to work his car.. Let alone drive it.

I was soon done making pancakes and the oven had just dinged.

I pulled the biscuits out and carefully placed them in a wide dish. I placed it on the table and then started to fix a plate.

"Wow I've never had a breakfast like this" I herd Vinny's voice.

I turned around to see him eyeing the pancakes.

"S-sorry" I say quietly. Maybe he's not used to this and maybe he won't like it.

"No it's ok it all looks so delicious" he smiled and looked at the biscuits with a gleam in his eyes.

"Oh... Ok" I said. I finished setting his plate. I put a few banana slices and strawberry halves on his plate and placed it at his seat.

I fixed my self a very small plate and sat on the floor.

"What you on the floor for?" He asked a piece of pancake hanging out of his mouth.

"I'm not supposed to eat on the table if I'm a guest" I said quietly.

"No sit on the table" he said

"But..I'm -"

"Come on Celeste just sit on the table I don't care what rules you were living by before or what the hell you were taught just sit at the table" he said slightly sternly.

I picked up my plate and did as I was told. The chair in front of him slid out of its place.

"Sit" he said