27

This can't be happening, no way. No.

"You're such a fucking idiot" I said, not even giving Taehyung the chance to say anything. I didn't want to hear it—I couldn't bear to hear what he had to say.

I needed to get out of here. Now.

By this point I'd lost count over the amount of times I had to leave school just out of pure embarrassment, but I never thought Taehyung would be one of the reasons I had to do it and it made this time different—very different.

I wasn't even reacting this way because of his stupid fucking question, but because he believed it, or at least believed it enough to ask.

Even though he knew me for this long, even though we shared all of these intimate moments—I mean we had sex for god's sake.

Yesterday was officially the first day of our relationship and only took one day for everything to get fucked up like this.

Does this mean we're over now?

It can't be over, no. Taehyung wouldn't leave me would he? I'm wasn't going to be alone again, was I? I had just started to not mind waking up in the morning and now it's over? Just like that?

Also, I had no idea where I was right now, all I know is that I left school and ran away without a specific destination in mind.

I would have kept running, but the only reason I snapped out of it was because I was currently right in front of a dead end ally.

Fucking great.

I can't even run away without god putting a wall in front of my face.

I was so lost in self pity and despair that there was something else I had missed—my phone that had been ringing insistently.

10 missed calls from Taehyung.

I can't do this right now—I don't want to—I can't face him right now, it's all just too much.

"Well, well, look who we have here" a voice taunted, taking me off guard.

It was Jihyun.

"You and taehyung are just the cutest couple ever" She mocked as she slowly began walking towards me, her minions in tow.

"It's too bad he had to know about your true form"

Why is she saying it like I'm some type of mutant? I don't really get all the fuss they're making at school. Isn't it perfectly normal to be gay?

Was the world this fucked up or do I have my head on backwards?

"I just had to tell him the truth" she shrugged "wouldn't wanna be a liar, like you" she said with a hmm, her minions snickering behind her.

Whats so funny?

"You're such a fucking bitch" I said, tears streaming down my face.

I should have been angry by now, but I was just heartbroken. This situation wouldn't have happened if Taehyung had just ignored her and it made me realize that pulling her hair and slapping her wouldn't change anything. Wouldn't make me feel any better.

I needed to talk to Taehyung, not her.

I can't lose him like that. Not this way. Not her way.

Just the thought of not being able to talk to him—kiss him or hug him or even rant to him about things like the situation we were in made my heart shatter into a million pieces, over and over again.

Jihyun was irrelevant to me in this moment.

She was just a catalyst. Whatever caused this was between me and him and I needn't pay her any mind because after all, I had already had her figured out long ago. She was an insecure person— that's all she was.