11

The first thing I saw when I woke up this morning was my mum's frame standing next to my desk. The sight was very weird to me since my mum almost never came up to my room.

"Umm...good morning?"

"What's this?" She asked showing me the permission slip for the Japan trip that my school was organizing.

"Oh it's this educational trip the government is holding for senior students"

"Hand me a pen, I'll sign it" she said already looking around for one. What happened to the woman who doesn't let me stay out of the house past 8 pm?

"Mum I don't wanna go actually"

She stared blankly at me. My mum was a total free deals freak so this must make her frustrated and she was also used to me being the one who begs her to let me go/do things .

"Why?"

"I just wanna stay home and study and try to get ahead on the syllabus" I'd never do that but I had to be convincing.

"Yura, honey, you need a break from here and this is obviously the only thing I can afford at the moment" She said smiling her oh so fake 'sweet' smile.

"Besides this is your only opportunity at getting some space" she continued with yet another smile.

I get it now. She was the one who needed space.

She looked so pained and who'd blame her? As much as I disliked talking to her, I loved her. I understand why she'd want to be alone but I'm her daughter, couldn't she at least spare me?

"Yeah sure" I said swallowing back my tears. Just the thought of going there made me want to burry myself alive.

"Great" My mum said giving me a dry hug. "I'll go sign the papers now" she said almost skipping out of my bedroom.

I hate my life.

I was now at the smoothie shop, lonelier than ever since jin wasn't here. My break started five minutes ago and the shop was honestly getting suffocating so I decided to go out for some fresh air.

I took my apron off and went out of the store so I can go sit at my usual place, which was the end of the side walk. I was honestly doing nothing, I was just sitting there and looking at the cloudy, gloomy sky. It was all quite, of course that was until I saw a familiar someone running towards me.

"I heard the news, are you okay?" He said in between breathes.

Before I could say anything, he engulfed me in a hug. At first it was nice to have someone genuinely hug me but a few minutes later I could feel his muscles crushing my bones.

"Uhh..Jungkook, I'm fine"

He sighed and pulled away, he still had his arms around me but with more distance this timeーit was more intimate than a hug since he was looking at me with so much sadness and pity and I honestly hated it. It made me feel so fucking pathetic.

"You're just the strongest person ever, aren't you?" He teased, ruffling my hair.

I laughed at the way he said that, he laughed a long with me. I would say it was a nice moment but I was still feeling a bit sad.

"Wait, today I saw this hilarious meme on instagram. I have to show it to you" he said with excitement evident in his voice. He was such a kid sometimes.

He reached down to his pockets and grabbed his 'iphone 7 plus' it must be nice having rich parents. My phone was an old iphone 5s, it was small and nice but it freezes way too much sometimes.