25

If I had to be honest I was more embarrassed about Taehyung teasing me rather than upset. It's been a few hours since the incident, but I still felt awkward about the whole thing. The wet dream, the teasing...I felt like a toy.

I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of seeing how much of an effect he had on me. So, I needed to remember; 'He's the kik perv I ignored for weeks' and I should treat him like the weirdo he is—I am aware that I am staying over at his place right now, so...was he even that much of a weird guy?

'No, Stop' I instructed my head, I have to stay focused.

I gave myself a small slap before making my way out of the bathroom. My eyes immediately landed upon Taehyung, who was sitting at the small 'dining table' in the kitchen area. It was actually more like a small wooden table with 3 chairs around it, but still—it was considered a dining table nonetheless.

As soon as I started making my way towards him, he made eye contact...— I immediately diverted my gaze.

He smirked.

So much for being a 'nonchalant Yura'. I should't have 'befriended' him in the first place. All I get from this arrangement is lots of overthinking. I mean, look at how i'm acting? I'm not being my usual self and I don't like that. He also has me doing things I never would have done before and all in the matter of a few months?

Skipping class, having phone sex, making out in school and staying over at boys house, just the two of us. I've changed so much. It's almost hard to believe, really. My current lifestyle is such a huge contrast to what my life was like a few months ago.

I kind of like that part.

"what do you want for breakfast babe"

He had called me babe before, I think, and other affectionate names, but for some reason today it was hitting me different. I felt my face begin to heat up. What is wrong with me? Why am I feeling so weird today?

That wet dream is ruining my life.

I was too lost in thought, thinking about the embarrassment I was feeling, that I didn't even notice Taehyung, who was now standing right in front of me. So close too.

He smiled and took another step towards me, closing in the space between us. I froze a bit as I felt his hand reach up to touch my cheek.

"Don't touch my face" I said as I placed my hand in front of me, imitating a stop sign.

"...."

"...."

"??"

I pushed him away before quickly making my way back to the bathroom and locking the door shut behind me. How can one (me) be so awkward and weird and cringy. All at the same freaking time??

Fuck my life.

A beeping noise interrupted my self loathing. I felt myself panic at the thought that it could be Taehyung trying to tournament me, digitally this time.

That boy has been sitting comfortably in the very depths of my mind, refusing to leave. I could feel the miniature version of him in my brain taunting me. I mean, there's no way he would text me when I'm literally in the tiny bathroom right next to him, right?

I was putting off checking my phone, not wanting to give Taehyung the satisfaction if it was indeed him. But, what if this was Jungkook?  He should be in japan by now—and I did tell him to send me a text once he got there so I would know that he had arrived safely.

Beginning to feel some worry over Jungkook, I check my phone.

....

It was actually neither of them.