13

Today was valentines day and guess who doesn't have a date? Me obviously.

I was currently sitting on the school bench observing all of the people who had dates. It was quite the sight actually. Media played a major role in valentines day so everybody had to up their game.

By upping their game, I meant being '2017 valentines day goals' for example; giant teddy bears (the bigger the better), a huge amount of flowers and a gift from Victoria's Secret which was something that only the rich and open minded kids would buy. Also by open minded I meant sexually active, but only a few would hand a gift like that in public.

A smiling jungkook was approaching jihyun. Of course being the power couple of the school, people expected jungkook to buy the most extravagant gifts, but no he just came in with a small bouquet of flowers.

I approached the scene silently like all the others, curious as to why jungkook had a cheap bouquet in his hand.

Jihyun still tried to keep a smile though, which was extremely unexpected. She definitely didn't like the gift since it didn't follow up to the nam jihyun standards. So that could only mean one thing, that hoe must've been really thirsty for juancock.

"I bought you flowers but they're fake though" jungkook smiled.

"Just like you" he continued earning a bunch of oh shits and damns.

He left the scene to enter the school but I decided to stay a while and watch the fuming jihyun. That sight was way better than any valentine gift or date i could've ever gotten.

I was now in my geometry class, not paying attention as usual.

I should really check up on jungkook, the guy just broke up with the girl that he's been dating ever since he got here. He must be feeling pretty downーI should try and cheer him up sometime.

A vibration in my pockets put my thoughts about jungkook and jihyun to a halt,

1 new message from cantbetaemed.

cantbetaemed: happy valentines day bbe

yurangel: as if being my daddy wasn't enough

yurangel: u also wanna be my valentine now??🙄

cantbetaemed: I can be anything u want me to be ;)

yurangel: lord

cantbetaemed: one day you'll give into my flirting attempts

yurangel: lmao u call that flirting?

cantbetaemed: so r00d to daddy :((

yurangel: I'm starting to rethink my choices

yurangel: ur not exactly daddy material tbh

cantbetaemed: want me to prove it?

cantbetaemed: I can have u screaming my name without even being there with you

yurangel: I'm in class tho

yurangel: sorry daddeh ):

cantbetaemed: u always kill the mood

cantbetaemed: smh @ u always ruining the aesthetic of our convos

yurangel: what are u even talking about? what aesthetic? 🙄