19

It felt warm.

I wanted to stay like this for as long as I could and I didn't care that it was the first time that I had ever met taehyung, this feeling was just different.

All I ever wanted was to be held by someone while I cried and it was finally happening. I expected that it would sooth me but it didn't. It was like a catalyst for my mind and all the bad thoughts were suddenly amplifying. It felt like I was going to explode.

My heart was beating fast, my breathing was erratic and my grip on taehyungs shirt was getting tight. I never experienced this before because whenever I would cry, I would forcibly stop myself midway because I hated being weak and I knew that my tears didn't matter.

As if he had heard my thoughts, taehyung hugged me tighter.

It took me a while but I finally forced myself to stop before the semi-mental breakdown turned into something more. It felt kind of satisfying to cry this much and I knew that I would feel better if I just let everything out, but it was just too much right now.

"You know you really shouldn't sit so carelessly on the edge of a 25 story building" he warned pulling me backwards and taking a seat next to me.

"At times like this I don't really mind falling" I said as I looked down, it was scary but I truly didn't mind dying sometimes.

"Don't talk like that" He said looking ahead, his voice sounding hurt.

I wanted to talk to him about it but we fell into a comfortable silence that was soon followed by taehyung resting his arm around me and me resting my head on his shoulder and I wasn't keen on interrupting that.

"Don't you ever think about it?" I asked not being able to hold in my curiosity anymore.

"What? Suicide?"

I nodded in response so he would continue.

"Of course I do, I mean it's only normal to think like that when you're in my situation" he said as he looked at his hands.

"There were times where I almost gave up and couldn't pull through. Times where I attempted suicide but didn't succeed"

"I'm glad I didn't though" he continued, staring at the city lights.

"Why?" I asked, realizing how offensive that question was.

He sighed as he turned his head to face me. How were his eyes glowing like that?

"Because I got to meet you"

In movies, books and even real life situations the girl would smile and blush, which is what most normal girls would do, but I didn't, what I did was thank him as I let a few tears stream down my face.

"Why are you thanking me?" He muses.

"B-Because this is the first time I felt like someone actually c-cared about me" I didn't mean to stutter but I was just so nervous and touched. It was an extremely awkward mix of emotions and I didn't know how to act.

He smiled at my response and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Chicks are way too easy now a days"

"Asshole"

"C'mon let's go" he chuckled helping me to my feet.

"You still haven't shown me around seoul yet"

After we were done visiting the most popular locations in seoul, we felt exhausted. So naturally, we decided to end our day with ice cream.