21

This Monday I woke up feeling like I should just find a hole to hide in. I can't believe that I forgot the fact that everybody at school has fake nudes of me. I just wish the ground would split up and suck me into hell because I'm pretty sure the demons there would be much nicer than the people at my school.

I tried to contain my anxiety as I went on with my morning routine. Pee, brush teeth, get dressed and go down to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

"Good morning "

I jumped back in shock not used to the fact that jimin is now living with us. Unfortunately, this sudden jolt ended up making me spill my cereal all over the floor. It was the last bit of it too.

"Noooooooo"

"My precious cereal, what have you done?" I said pointing towards jimin, who cringed at my horrible acting. I sighed and got up to get a broom.

After cleaning up, I bid jimin goodbye and left the house so I could catch the bus on time. I honestly wasn't in the mood to joke around this morning, but I had to act as if everything was normal. Jimin needs stability.

The bus came and I got seated in the back. I was going to make use of the time and sleep but my phone vibrated.

1 new message from cantbetaemed.

cantbetaemed: hey babe

yurangel: hey whats up

cantbetaemed: i just wanted to check that you're okay :)

yurangel: thats sweet of u

yurangel: i might become diabetic

cantbetaemed: YOUR PUNS ARE HORRIBLE

yurangel: *an acquired taste

cantbetaemed: can i call you baby girl again?

yurangel: no

cantbetaemed: :((((((((((

yurangel: i would rather rip my nails out than have you call me that

cantbetaemed: you watch too much tokyo ghoul

yurangel: ¯\_()_/¯

cantbetaemed: its good shit though

yurangel: it is indeed

yurangel: so can we like meet up again?

I could  feel the sweat forming on my hands as I sent this text, I never initiate anything ーI was never the type of person to ask others to do things with me or see me. I was just terrified of being rejected.

cantbetaemed: sure why not

yurangel: ok when?

cantbetaemed: dont worry about that

cantbetaemed: its already set

yurangel: ??

cantbetaemed: byeee

I was now completely confused and weirded out. Was he okay?

I got off the bus with my eyebrows knit in confusion. How could it already be set when we haven't made any plans yet? Too lost in my thoughts about this interaction, I found myself bumping into someone.