24

'Nice floor i guess?" I said getting into taehyung's tiny studio apartment. To say it looked horrible was an understatement.

"Look, it's six in the morning, so I haven't exactly had the time to clean up yet and besides you should be thankfulーI saved you from sleeping in a creepy old basement" Taehyung snapped obviously wanting to get back to sleep.

"Well since you're obviously very grumpy, how about I cheer you up with a joke?"

"No"

"Omg stop begging me jeez" I said as I flipped my hair knowing that it was going to add more to this annoying persona "Why did adele cross the road?"

"I really don't want to know"

"To say hello from the other side" i said falling to the ground laughing whilst taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Wanna hear another one?"

"I would rather shove a gun down my own throat before I hear another shitty ass joke from you, actually." Taehyung replied, rolling his eyes once more.

"Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there"

"Honestly you're being really weird Yura, are you okay?"

"I have been living with my brother Jimin and he's a fucking millennial, okay? I don't like this either"

"Okay" Taehyung responded monotonously as he made his way to the single bed that was placed near the corner of this studio apartment "I think you should sleep on this bed and get some rest now" he said deciding that this conversation was getting too weird and that he did not want to continue it.

"Are you going to sleep on the couch?" I asked as I glanced behind him, seeing pillows and a blanket laid out on a worn out green couch.

"Yes"

"You really shouldn't"

"It's okay, you're a girl, so I need to give you space, I think" he explained , giving me a small smile and a pat on the back before heading over to the couch.

I should be happy that he's giving me my space, but a small part of me was disappointed that he wasn't being his overly flirtatious and seductive self . I don't know, maybe I'm starting to become the perverted one in our relationship.

I walked over to where he was previously standing and unpacked my stuff in the empty part of a tiny cabinet closet that was placed next to to his bed. I usually wear baggy sweats at home, but I ended up packing very revealing pajamas for this. I feel like an attention seeking idiot.

I ending up taking the most conservative thing I had brought with me, a baggy grey shirt that worked as a pj dress. I looked around for a place to change, but aside from the bathroom there wasn't really any privacy here.

I looked around to see what Taehyung was doing, but I didn't need to pay a lot of attention to know that he was sleeping, his snores were telling enoughーso I quickly changed and silently laid in bed.

Again, feeling like the perverted one, I hoped Taehyung would have at least tried to tease me while I attempted to change.

I sighed a bit too loudly and shrugged this thought off quickly, deeming it obscene as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

-

My sleep was soon interrupted by the feeling of someones entire body weight over mine. My eyes began to slowly flutter open, only to see the sight of a shirtless Kim Taehyung on top of me.

"Umm what are you--"

I couldn't even finish my sentence before Taehyung went in for a kiss, I immediately wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "C'mere" he mumbled before he leaned back and pulled me over his lap.