20

"Did you miss me?"

"Yeah yeah just come in" I said.

Jimin put his bags down and I immediately went in for a hug. I wanted to cry and hug him tighter, but that's not how we did things in the Park familyーshowing emotion was something to be frowned upon in the Park family, but in-spite of that we all knew how we felt about each other.

Jimin changed.

His attitude, his clothes and even his hair color had changedーjimin went from wearing leather jackets and having slick orange hair to wearing baggy clothes and having black fluffy hair. I wasn't sure if it would be considered a downgrade or an upgrade, but he certainly looks a lot better in my opinion.

Jimin was what you'd you say...not right in the head?you could easily tell that just by looking at him if that makes any sense. I mean what sane person would dye their hair orange just for the sake of it?

Or maybe he was rebellious and our mother's uptightness rubbed off on me? Still, his behavior was not his fault. I can never blame jimin for turning out the way he did.

When jimin was only eight years old he caught dad cheating on mum in the basement. Being the naive little boy that he was, he went on and told mum about what he had seen.

My parents weren't the people they used to be back then. Back then my dad's oxygen used to be my mum. She gave him shelter, food and a lifestyle he could never afford being the unemployed loser that he was and as if that wasn't enough she also did everything around the house, cooked and cleaned after him just as she did for us. My dad is still a loser to this day but now he's a loser with a job.

My mum also used to be head over heals for my dad and would worship the ground he walks on. To say she loved him was an understatement. Her love for him was strongーso strong that it crushed anything that got in its way, even her own son.

After jimin told mum about what happened, she beat him for spouting such 'disrespectful nonsense' about his father.

Later on when mum told dad about what she had heard, he said that non of it was true. That's when it all started.

After the incident, despite not believing jimin mum became guarded and suspicious. She cut down dad's allowance and dad, being implicated, didn't have the audacity to fight back so he just took his anger out on jimin.

He would beat jimin whenever the alcohol wasn't enough, whenever a girl would reject his advances at the club and whenever he would so much as lay his eyes on jimin.

Mum eventually started taking her anger out on jimin too. Dads retaliation to her reducing his privileges was to be cold towards her. After all she was the one who started 'doubting' his loyalty. So, she blamed jimin and started to abuse him for doing the silliest mistakesーmistakes like dropping his food on the table or leaving his clothes on the bed.

Just like me, jimin had a hard time handling our parents.However, he dealt with his pain in a much different manner than I did. Jimin resorted to drinking, gambling, smoking and all the other acts that are deemed sinister on tv. The worst of it though was when he would resort to violence.

3 years ago my parents had a big fight with jimin, which wasn't unusual, but this time my mum called  jimin a mistake. She had also said that she wished she went for abortion when she had the chance.

Jimin was so hurt he almost beat a kid to death that day.

After that incident mum and dad decided that he was a troublesome child and sent him to a prison like boarding school that was located at the furthest point from Seoul. It was their way of sending him a very cruel message.

After he was sent there my parents started acting as if jimin had never even existed and thats when the tyranny beganーthey started tailoring me to become the perfect daughter. In their heads they were making up for their failure.

Despite all that happened to jimin, I envied him.

If someone asked jimin if he had a family he would answer with a yes and say that me and grandma were his only family. Whereas I considered none of them as my family.

I loved jimin and all but he just wasn't there for me, ever. I know he was never given the opportunity to do so and that it's cold of me to cast him away like that but it's just the way things are. I'll still always support him through his hardships though.

"Why did mum kick you out?"

"That's a long story"

"Besides, who told you I got kicked out?" Jimin didn't know anyone around here so how did he find out?

"I wanted to say hi to you before I came over to grandmas, but that bunny friend of yours caught me trying to sneak into our house and told me that you were already here"

Of course it was jungkook.

"Anyway grandma is upstairs sleeping but you should wake her up. I bet she'll be happy to see you"

Grandma loved Jimin more than my mum. She was your typical closed minded old lady that was sexist towards females despite her being one. She still believed that men were superior and shit.

I didn't want to be there for the off putting reunion between jimin and grandma, so I went up to my room to get some sleep.

I had to go on my phone first though to check what I had to do tomorrow. However, my responsibilities completely left my mind when I saw the following notification;

19 new messages from cantbetaemed.

cantbetaemed: umm..yura

cabtbetaemed: where u at girl

cantbetaemed: u can't be serious

cantbetaemed: u can't just leave me like this

cantbetaemed: the boner I have is really painful u know

cantbetaemed: my pants aren't helping me too

cantbetaemed: c'mon u have to help me out

cantbetaemed: u r so cruel

cantbetaemed: u can't just

cantbetaemed: make me hard

cantbetaemed: and leave

cantbetaemed: baby girllll~

cantbetaemed: u like exo don't u?

cantbetaemed: ugghh

cantbetaemed: im punishing u for this ltr

cantbetaemed: if u don't reply I'll send u a vid of me masturbating

cantbetaemed: u asked for it

cantbetaemed: [video]

yurangel: I'm not opening this

cantbetaemed: oh but u will

cantbetaemed: and when u do I won't help u out

cantbetaemed: this vid is so sexy u won't be able to not touch yourself

cantbetaemed: that's what u get for leaving daddy like that

yurangel: I said I'm not opening it and I won't so..

I couldn't help myself though, it's hard not to click on it when you have the opportunity to watch an aroused taehyung get off.

So I clicked on the video only to be met with the sight of homer simpson grinding up on kanye while work by rihanna was playing.

yurangel: son of a bitch