-Finally I'll have you for myself. He whispered attacking my skin with his lips.

I let him go wild on me checking my watch time to times to make sure Dan is not there. He's supposed to pick me up at 7, don't want to be late.
When James was close to release I switched our positions so I was on top. He groaned implaying I was hot and when he closed his eyes I sinked my fangs into his throat.

I excited the car, adjusting my clothes and took my cherrypie from the passenger's seat. I made my way inside the house and asked the butler to clean the car. He nodded at me and went out with a few other stuff members.
I took a shower, changed and ate my pie waiting for Dan. He was late. It's past 10 p.m. by now.
Someone entered by the front door and I perked my head only to see Chuck with an exhausted look on his face.

-One day I'll kill this old Silvester. I'll take so much pleasure doing it that it'll be blasphemic. He groaned making his way over me. Give me some of that. He gestured to the pie. I gave him a fork and we both digged in.

-I guess it didn't went as smoothly as Seth imagined. I chuckled and he rolled his eyes.

-You should have been there. 'He has no respect!' and bla bla bla. Don't they think I know that? What can I do anyway? We both laughed and I was surprised to see how more and more alive I became. I guess Chuck noticed it too. You've changed lately. He stared at me for a moment.

-How so?

-I don't know.. You're more ... bearable. He says and I scoff.

-Jerk!

-See? He says laughing slightly. Normally you would just have nodded at me like 'Whatever you say' and ignore me. Now you're.. I don't know. But it's a nice change. He said with a warm smile. For some reason I liked what he said and I smiled too. His eyes widened and he took a deep breath. God, I never saw your smile from that close. He said surprised.

-Oh sorry. Sometimes I tend to forget that everything I do is meant to help me kill. I mumble feeling a bit saddened by that. Chuck shook his head and tilted my head up softly with his hand.

-Don't say that, Silver. You can change. I can tell you'll have a happy futur. A loving futur. Maybe that's what Seth is up to? He smiled at me and I smiled back. He was baffled again but I ignored it.

Right at that moment the door flew open and Chuck was ripped away from his spot.
Daniel stood infront of me with a very very angry look. Seems like a déjà vu.. I sighed annoyed at his lack of hospitality but didn't say a thing. What's wrong with him anyway?

-Are you serious? You've been whoring around with your own brother? He yelled at me but quickly was thrown off his feet when Chuck punched him back.
His eyes were a crimson red color with a few veins popping around them showing he was turned and his hair was the same chestnut brown since he's not a pureblood. Daniel charged again at my brother and they both flew on the other end of the kitchen.
I just waited for them to calm down, while biting on my pie. I was actually curious to know who's stronger. A half-original vampire or a full lycan...

Ok stupid question.

I heard a loud cracking noise and Daniel marched proudly infront of me. I threw a quick glance at Chuck's limp body and then back at Daniel.

-You do know you didn't kill him, right? For that you have to decapitate him. I said with a full mouth and he narrowed his eyes at me.

-You want me to kill your little lover? He scoffed bitterly and I just rolled my eyes.

-You are disgusting. I would never touch him in that way. I said boredly standing up and putting the dishes in the sink.

-Yeah? That's not what I felt! He yelled and I looked at him confused. I can feel it everytime you're... you're... having fun. He spat with venom in his voice. Is he talking about..

-Mr. Flynn ? I asked to make sure what's he talking about. He frowned in confusion.

-No, I'm not talking about that time. I mean today! That's why I was late. I collapsed coming here and all because you're unfaithfull. How could you do that to me? And with your.. I cut his hysteria.

-James. I said again. He didn't seem to understand though. I looked down at my lap playing with my thumbs. I ... I...

-The corps was disposed of, Miss Slade. The butler cut me. He bowed and walked out of the room. Daniel looked at me with wide eyes.

-Wh-What corps? He was now pale, all the anger vanished replaced by shock and a nouseous expression as he watched me. I looked up at him with wide teary eyes. I don't know why, but he made me feel guilty for the first time for killing someone. For the first time I was ashamed for being who I am.

-I'm sorry. I was hungry. I-I went to the mall to get myself a pie and then he came up to me and pressed me against my car. I just ... I'm so so sorry. I let tears slid down my cheeks as I watched Daniel's reaction.
He seemed cold at first, almost disgusted. But when I started to hiccup his expression softened, before it became paniced from seeing me cry. He rushed closer to me and bend down to be at my high.

-Gorgeous. It's ok. I-.. Sigh. I hate it that you did what you did but .. I should have been here. I'm sorry, ok? He cooed me and I nodded my head.

Sam was right: puppy eyes and tears really do miracles.

Dan pinched the bridge of his nose and stared at me with an unreadeble expression. Like having an inner debate.

-I get it it's your nature to be .. like that. He sais with a strangled voice, not liking this part of me. From now on I'll be by your side, ok? If you ever feel hungry just tell me. I'll let you drink from me. Just promise me not to .. Don't cheat on me. He whispered the last part resting his forehead against mine. Anything. I'll get you anything you want but please please be mine. He pleaded and I felt a plung in my chest.
I felt so bad for making him sad but at the same time I was happy he forgave me so I just kissed him. Immediately he kissed back. Sparks flew all over my body and it felt even better than with Riley. I wanted to pull back but Dan cupped my face bringing me back and kissing me with incrasing passion until a loud thug made us jump apart. I looked behind Dan and saw Chuck's body walk awkwardly as he tryed to snap his head back.

-I'm fine. Thanks for asking! He said sarcastically and finally managed to place his head back in place. All of us took CPR classes right? What was the rule number one? He scratched his chin in a thinking manner. Well I'm pretty sure it's not 'make out'! He snapped and I just rolled my eyes at him while Dan chuckled.

-Sorry, lad. The whole situation just turned out wrong. I didn't mean to .. You know.. break your neck. My mate said rubbing the nape of his head. Chuck sighed but nodded.

-It's ok. Not the first time someone tried to kill me. No one was that close though. My brother shrugged his shoulders. Are you staying for dinner? I brought some pretty redhead..

-Huh.. No, thanks. But I really want to take Silver to the pack house. Daniel said excitedly after a wave of disgust passed. I wasn't so high about this idea but I can't go against Seth's orders.
I really don't want to be here when he'll come back.