Chapter 44: The Lion and the Lamb Pt. II

Magsimula sa umpisa

My mind fluttered to Sam. I would kill to just hold him in my arms protecting him from the wind. Then I would lean down and kiss him. He's just worth that. He's worth my heart. But I'm not worth his. No. He wouldn't want to be with someone as fucked up as me.

But I want him. And I will have him by the end of the night. No matter what.

............... Sam's Point of View ...............

He was thinking about something. Maybe it's about me?

"So... you wanted to talk about something?" I said quietly trying not be rude.

"Huh?" He looked at me lost, but then his eyes registered onto me.

"Oh yeah.. uhh... I just wanted to talk about..."

His voice trailed off.

"It's okay. I'm here and willing to listen." I said and reached out to touch his hand, but then pulled back. What happens if he's not gay?

He was looking at my hand as I was pulling back and putting it under the table.

An uncomfortable silence fell between us.

"I wanted to talk about my sexuality." He said looking deeply into his coffee, almost like he was looking for the perfect words to say in the foam of his latte.

"Oh..." I was a little shocked.

"Well, hi!" I said cheerfully putting my hand out for handshake.

"My name is Sam and I'm gay. Nice to meet you!" I put on the biggest smile I could muster too try to ease the tension.

Merkley started bellowing with laughter and almost fell over, but put his hand into mine so he didn't leave me hanging.

"Nice to meet you Sam." He was chuckling so hard his body was shaking.

"My name is Merkley and I think I am falling in love with you."

His face just dropped and he started turning a ruby red.

"I-I-I mean-"

"It's okay. I think I'm falling in love with you too." I said numbly.

My whole body was on cloud nine.

The hottest guy was saying he loved me.

Our gaze met and I felt like our souls were meeting for the first time.

I broke our intense stare down, because my heart was beating so fast I thought it was gonna pop out of my chest.

My coffee was eyeing me so I went to take a sip.

"Wait!" Merkley said as I just took a gulp of the luke warm mocha latte.

"What?" I said confused.

"Uh, nothing. I was hoping it wasn't gonna scald your throat."

He was so sweet. He's looking out for me.

I closed my eyes and I was thinking about us two walking down a beach. The warm sand between my toes and then we would crash into the waves together and just laugh. No cares in the world.

I tried to open my eyes back up, but it was hard.

Wow. I thought coffee was supposed to wake you up. Not put you to sleep.

I felt numbness and like I was moving on air out the door and into the cold. Then all the sudden I don't remember anything.

I don't remember anything at all.

............... Merkley's Point of View ...............

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I was yelling at myself. Ugh, he is into me. But now he is gonna think I am a freak.

But I am. I am the most satanic person there is. How could he love me? How could he want to love me? He's too perfect.

My body began to shake.

I need him. I need him now. And looks so perfect.

I started to brush my fingers through his silky raven hair. His cheek felt so warm and soft. He was the most perfect being I have ever come in contact with.

"He's never gonna want to talk to me again after he wakes up."

I carefully laid him in the back of my van and shut the doors.

No matter what I'll never change. I'm just an evil person and that's how he'll see me. An evil predator preying on those that can't protect themselves.

The van came to quiet rumble and I pulled out of the college campus. I began to drive and all I could feel was my body convulsing as I cried.

Sam was falling for me and I fucked up. I fucked up bad. I could have finally got what I wanted, was someone to come home too. Talk too. Someone who would look out for me unlike my parents. Nobody ever wanted me and here was this angel. This...

I pulled into an abandoned parking lot and got out of the van.

Checking to see if anyone was looking I took Sam carefully out of the van and brought him into the room I was squatting at. I don't have a home here. In fact I'm so broke I couldn't even afford the coffee tonight, but...

He was out like a light, but he was still perfect.

My body started shake as tears rolled down my face.

I carefully took off his clothes so I didn't disturb him.

I looked at his naked body and I felt my hunger grow.

Looking at his ass and dick he shaved for me. And by the looks of it he was a virgin.

Who am I kidding I knew he was a virgin. He wasn't tainted like the other guys I raped.

My head was throbbing and I felt like I was losing control. My dick was so hard I couldn't take it. This sexual hunger is insatiable.

I took out the handcuffs from my bag and cuffed him up. If he wakes up I don't want him hitting me. Then lastly I put a gag in his mouth so he couldn't scream

Your innocence is mine. You are mine. And always will be.

I said to myself and with one final look at his peaceful face I went in. And for the rest of the night all I heard was his muffled screams.

 ********************************************************

Hey guys, sorry this chapter is so dark. But I want to get the point across that there are real predators out there. It's been 3 years since this happened, in fact it was October. 

These last two chapters have been difficult to write. I hate reliving it, but I have too. I am doing this because I don't anyone. ANYONE. To just trust any old jo. Get to know them. Meet their parents. Meet their friends. And if they are not cool with that. KICK THEM TO THE CURB. Know the person's environment before trusting them. Because once your innocence is taken, it's hard to get it back.

I love you guys and if you EVER need ANYONE to talk too. Message me. I am here and willing to listen.