Chapter 41: Shower Sex Pt. II

Mopey noticed my bulge and turned a faint tint of red.

"I-I-I'll just wait for you in the hallway." He turned around and started for the door.

"Please don't go." I said quietly, but in the small bathroom it echoed like we were in the Grand Canyon.

Mopey stopped in his tracks and just stood there.

The bathroom was starting to get steamy and sticky from the water running hot. But I didn't notice the scalding water. All I could feel was my heart beginning to race and my head began to pound. I really wanted Mopey and I wanted him now.

He began to turn around and we shared eye contact. In that instant we both knew what each other was thinking his clothes were off.

It started out passionate and fierce. I couldn't think, or feel.

I had no idea what I was doing, but whatever I was doing felt right. His body was pressed so hard to mine and I didn't care what he did, or what I felt. All I knew was for once something felt right in my life.

"Do you wanna-" Mopey stopped in mid-sentence with water dripping down his face.

"Yeah..." I was so lost in his hazel brown eyes.

I turned around and suddenly I felt his chest pressed to my back. It hurt a little down there, but I was so numb with hormones.

The feeling was exotic, foreign. I loved pound, every thrust motion. The pain was pleasure in itself and the best part I knew I was making him happy. I just gave myself to the sin and the sin pleased me.

I turned around and we began to make out passionately til we sat under the fountain of water.

He had me sit on his rod and gave in. I have never felt so close to someone like I did with him.

His boyish, brown, hair stuck to his face and his pecs and abs gleamed under the water.

Was this love or lust?

.................................................

We were drying off and I made my way over to him.

I just hugged him and he hugged me back.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"For accepting me for who I am." I said simply.

It was true. I honestly thought I was going to be a virgin for life. Even though gaysians are the most popular twinks, I'm 18 and I'm still a virgin. Well, was.

"No problem, anytime." He replied.

Typical guy.

We were dressed now and we made our way out of the bathroom.

"Oooo.. Oooo.." James said eyeballing us with huge eyes.

"Do not even. No." Jackie was already covering her face.

"We could hear you out here. You do realize showers don't take an hour and half." Hanna said bluntly.

I looked and Mopey and he looked at me.

We just burst out laughing.

How else do you respond that?

You just don't you laugh.

"Well, any-"

"No." James cut me off.

"You sure you-"

"Shut the fuck up, no one wants to know." Jackie said.

"I'm happy you guys are fuck buddies now, but no one wants to know." Hanna said smugly.

"Well, are you guys surprised?" I asked. I was clearly entertained with their reactions.

"Mopey is a horn dog and you are willing. End of story." Jackie said plainly.

"Are you saying I'm desperate?" I questioned.

"Are you saying I'm a slut?" Mopey was pretending to be shocked.

"Yes and shut the fuck up Mopey, you've always been a slut. Speaking of which you should get tested." She said with a serious tone.

"I'm serious." She re-stated.

"Okay, okay." I said.

"Don't 'okay, okay' me. Do it. Set an appointment up now." She was stone cold serious.

"I hope you're not offended Mopey." I said looking at him.

"I'm not. It's smart." He said.

"Here's a number." James handed it to me.

"You want me-"

"Yes." Hanna said.

"Okay..." I dialed the number on my home phone and waited.

This is going to be fun.