Chapter 22: Arrival Complete

“Wow… Camping resort?” I said out loud, but more to myself.

“What was that?” Mike said as he was driving into the resort.

“Nothing.” I said trying not to be rude. But wow camping? There was tents and cabins, men walking around with their shirts off. Most of them should not be, but I’m not telling them.

“Are we sleeping in tents?” I asked Mike secretly hoping we aren’t.

“No, no, no, no. We have a room.” He said while parking the car. “There is no way I would survive in a tent.”

“I second that.” I said while praying to God that it’s not a cabin.

We both got out of the car and walked to the office. I was checking out the other guys and pulling at my above the knee Hollister shorts trying to make a good impression. It was working because when I turned around there was a very small crowd, but noticeable, group of men checking me out. I did a little wink and they all went back to doing their own thing.

Mike held the door open for me and signaled for me to enter the building and as I did I brushed up against a very attractive Latino. I tried to say sorry, but was tongue tied.

Screw it. I said in my head and just pushed pass to the cash register.

“License or form of ID.” The cashier said.

“Hi, my name is Mike and I am the DJ for the beach party and night club.” He said professionally.

“Oh, we have a reservation for you. And is this your plus one?” The cashier said while clacking away at the keyboard.

“Yes, it is.” Mike replied while trying to eyeball the computer screen ever not so subtle.

“Well, he is over 18, but needs to buy the membership. Ten dollars please.” Mr. Cashier man said and I forked it over. Not like I was going to be paying for anything this weekend.

After a few minutes and awkward flitting of the eyes I noticed this was not just a one-stop-shop for your camping needs. But there was sex toys, a large selection of alcohol, and then there was the camping equipment.

“Your room is 1A located at the top of the hill. Enjoy your stay.” The cashier smiled and then I noticed the little bowl of condoms kind of hidden behind a few brochures.

“Thank you.” I said quickly and exited the building.

As I stepped into the summer light I noticed a group of shirtless guys. One of them caught my wandering eyes and waved. I immediately turned around and made my way into the car.

“What have I got myself into? Am I trying to cheat on my boyfriend? I’m a teenage boy with needs and here I am in gay central. I already I am going to get raped again.”

“What was that?” Mike asked with a furrowed brow.

“Nothing. So room 1A is where?” I asked hoping he did not hear the last of my rant.

“Over there.” He said while signaling with his hand in a general direction.

I looked out my window and saw a big building with a few cars parked around it.

I just hope its air conditioned and very spacious. I thought to myself. And I hope there is lots of alcohol so I can get my fucking conscience to shut up.

We pulled into a parking spot and started grabbing bags. As I made my way up the stairs I noticed a pool down the hill and many guys of various ages surrounding it. And the further I made my way up I saw many tents and cabins of different sizes throughout the very large camp ground.

I opened the door and was blasted with cool air. There was four other rooms and a living room.

“Cool, roommates.” Mike said and made his way to room 1A.

When we opened the door we saw one bed, couple dressers, two windows, and a door to what I assumed was a bathroom.

“Nice.” Mike said and set down his bags. He opened the door and- “Yep, a bathroom cool. And decent size too.”

“This is so awesome.” I said and fell back onto the very comfortable bed. “I could live here for like ever.”

Mike opened a nightstand and “Condom. In case we need it.”

“Bible.” I said pulling it out of the other nightstand. “We will need it.”

“Touché” Mike said with a chuckle.

“I’m gonna get the rest of the stuff you just unpack.” I said as I made my way to the door.

“You sure?” He asked. “Most of it is mine anyways.”

“Yeah, but you drove. I can get it.” I said with a smile and made my way out.

I heard a thank you and made my way down the long set of stairs.

This is gonna be one hell of a weekend.

 I hope.