Chapter 3: Oui Oui

We approached Casey's cabin first and I was almost asleep. As he let me down I could not help, but feel like we were saying goodbye permanently. I didn't want to see him go, or wait until I woke up. A look shadowed look of disappointment crossed my face and he noticed. He took his hand to the side of my face and lifted my gaze at the ground to his face.

"Why are you so upset? Do you think you're going to sleep alone tonight?" He replied with a smug look.

"You can't sleep in my cabin because there isn't any room." I replied with shock. How does he do that? Knowing exactly what I am thinking.

"Then I guess we will have to find our own cabin." He whispered in my ear.

He ran into his cabin and ran back out with his stuff. A camp counselor was following him out.

"Where do you think you're going?" He demanded.

"I'm sleeping with Sam tonight." He replied as he grabbed my hand. We took off down the dark path way to my cabin. The counselor was still yelling for Casey to come back, but he didn't look back. I felt like I was doing something wrong, but as usual my conscience left me. Who cares if I am break rules, when I'm with Casey I don't care what I did. If he was happy I was too. That's what matters.

"Which cabin is yours?" He asked in between breaths.

"Cabin 34, and can we slow down?" I was not used to running, but I knew I had to get used to it if I was going to be with Casey.

"Here it is." He said with that famous smile. This kid must be the second Jesus, because he is definitely one of God's favorite children, so beautiful.

The lights were out and I snuck up to the window and peeked in. Nobody was in there score.

"One second let me see if anybody else's stuff is in there." Casey nodded to my response as I opened the door.

It was dark in there so I turned on an overhead light. I could hear the yelling of other counselors. They were probably looking for Casey and I. That worried me a little, but not much when I saw nobody else's stuff was in here. Was I sleeping alone? Or maybe I went to the wrong cabin. I looked at my paper on my stuff. It said Cabin 34 in section B. My brother's section, but I'm in section C.

The whole time I was in the wrong section of camp.

"HEY. Is everything alright in there?" Casey loudly whispered while poked his head in the door. "Because there are lights coming down the pathway and that worries me."

I grabbed my stuff and grabbed his hand. "Quick into the showers, we'll hide there."

We made our way into the showers while I quickly turned the lights off.

We waited for five minutes before we heard footsteps on the porch. The door opened and there were footsteps above us.

"Check under the beds and out behind the cabin. I saw lights turned on in here. That must mean somebody was in here." A man ordered. After he spoke two or three other people raced around moving beds and opening doors.

"Nothing." Counselor One said.

"I didn't find anything either sir." Counselor Two replied.

"There was nobody out back." Counselor Three said as a screen door shut.

"Well, check the bathrooms downstairs and make it fast because we can't have missing kids on our hands. That will look bad when we have to call Casey's parents and tell him he went missing. His mother didn't want him here in the first place and I need to prove to her I am not the evil father she thinks I am." The mysterious man sounded truly upset so the three counselors raced to the bathrooms right by us. Casey put his hand over my mouth and we held and still as possible.

By a miracle they did not look in the showers, because in an instant they were back upstairs.

My thoughts got to me and I said to myself. My, my they are stupid workers not checking the shower. Really?

"Nothing, sir." Counselor One said.

"Alright let's carry on then." The grandfather replied.

Footsteps exited the cabin and they made their way to the Gator and we heard it start. And take off.

"That was close." Casey said sounding relieved.

"Is that your Grandfather looking for you?" I exclaimed. "Why don't you want to let him know where you are? He sounds so worried and like he went through a lot of trouble to get you here." I was so mad for some reason. Maybe because I could never do that to my Grandfather, but everyone's different I guess.

"Yes, that is my Grandpa, but I didn't want to come here. My Dad left me recently and I wanted to stay home. But my Mom was getting on my nerves, so I came here. No win situation." Casey had this look of pain. I couldn't imagine my Dad leaving me. I couldn't imagine a reason for any Dad to leave his children.

"But I shouldn't be talking to you about this. It's my problems and nobody else's." Casey replied quickly. He probably noticed I was getting upset.

"Casey, we're like brothers now, so don't even try that on me. I care enough to listen and I don't know why your Dad would leave you. There is no reason for a father to leave his children, but there is also no reason to worry your elders. We should go tell your Grandpa you're here so he knows." I sounded more sure of myself than I felt. I didn't want Casey to leave in fact I am very happy that we're alone, but I don't want to upset his Grandpa and be the reason Casey's missing.

"It's almost midnight, how about we get cleaned off and in dry clothes and worry about this later. I don't know about you, but I kind of stink." Casey said this while he grabbed my hand and looked down at my face.

"Alright." I replied with a smile on my face. And just like that. There was sunshine, no worries, and I was happy. It was like magic.

Casey went to the basement and turned on the water then came up to grab his clothes and toiletries.

"Do you want to shower together?" He asked.

"Do I want to what?" I asked with surprise.

"Shower together. You know like you and me in the shower. Together." He laughed. "Do you take community showers at your school?"

"Uhm, no. I'm home schooled." I was awestruck that boys showered together. Like don't they realize that's gross. All naked together. Like gross.

"Ahhhhh okay. Well, if you want to join me you know where I am. Save water and shower with me." He winked and walked down the stairs.

I felt so red in the face. I wanted so bad to join him, but isn't that naughty? Am I supposed to do this? Is it considered normal? My body was on the fritz and I was feeling feelings I have never felt before. My head was going numb and my downstairs was reacting so weirdly.

Casey's singing in the shower shot me back to reality. What is he singing? I have never heard that song before and I know all the music. I walked downstairs and peered into the shower and noticed his body. So beautiful. The water was reflecting off the ceramic walls and it was steamy. Warm. Inviting. He turned around and I quickly put my back to the wall.

"Sam it's not that big of a deal just come in." Casey was laughing like always. He poked his head out of the shower. "Seriously, get your butt in here." And he pulled me in.

He took my shirt off and pulled my pants down. Then he guided me to the showerhead and started to lather the soap. After it was good and sudsy he started to run his hands up and down my body.

I was so nervous. I wanted to say stop and get out. But it felt good. I felt this different feeling. Like there was a fire in my stomach and like I was flying while standing up. I was excited, but chill. I-I-I was... what's going on with my wee wee?