Chapter 19: Kidnapping Kidnappers

Chapter 19

"Hey KT. Do you mind coming out?" Patricia asked KT at her front door.

"Erm, sure!" KT agreed do to go out.

"Thanks! Now c'mon I need to show you something at Anubis resident" Patricia grabbed KT's arm and started to drag her.

"Patricia I don't think I'm allowed", KT managed to loosen the grip on her arm.

"Please, it won't take long", Patricia was acting, as it would take very long.

"Oh...alright then", KT and Patricia walked the rest of the way in silence.

Patricia stepped in first, "Yacker! Where the hell where you!?" Eddie yelled running to Patricia.

"Hmh. I was out getting KT!" Patricia gestured to KT behind her.

"Woaw. You actually did it", Eddie chuckled.

"KT we all need to tell you something", Nina nodded to the others.

All the Sibuna explained everything to KT.

"What? My step-parents would never do that", KT started to sob.

"I'm sorry, KT, but they did. You need to help us stop them", Fabian was exhausted.

"What needs to be done?" KT asked through sobs.

"You need to Erm...exactly what do we need to do?" Amber asked blushing.

"Fabian?" Nina and Eddie asked at the same time causing a round of giggles.

"Hmh, I actually haven't the slightest idea. We need to get into that basement again. Oh, and the attic" Fabian added.

"Well, my par-step parents don't let anyone into the basement or the attic", KT sighed heavily.

"Well then we have to find a way to sneak in. When are your parents out of the house?" Patricia spoke with great enthusiasm.

"School! We can say someone is ill and we have to give them honey or something!" Alfie yelped with pride.

"Eh..I guess that should work. Right?" Eddie asked the rest of Sibuna.

"I think I should be the one. Ya know to fake sick", Amber raised her hand.

"Alright, we'll do it tomorrow", Fabian ordered.

"I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow, bye", KT waved and walked out.

"Right! Let's hope this plan works or Nina and I are toast!" Eddie clapped his hands together.