Chapter 18: Trust exercise

Chapter 18

"Nina wait up!" Eddie called to Nina walking in the distance.

Eddie ran up to Nina eventually but he was out of breath.

"What is it?" Nina guessed it was something bad.

"Me and Yacker know who Frobisher's grate gr-grandchild is", Eddie managed to say.

"Oh god! Who is it?!" Nina pleaded to find out who it was.

"KT, know that g-" Nina stopped Eddie from talking.

"Yeah I know who you're on about", Nina huffed.

"What's up?" Eddie asked concerned.

"KT's mom and dad were the ones who need us for the ceremony. How on earth are we going to get KT on our side?" Nina wasn't as hopeful as normal.

"Hey, we can get through this", Eddie and Nina must of swapped places because Eddie was the hopeful one and Nina was not the hopeful one.

"Nina! Eddie! Wait up!" Fabian was out of breath from running up.

"Still no idea for how we convince KT her parents are mad sychos?" Eddie twirled his finger beside his head.

"H-h-hu...no", Fabian tried to just say no.

"We need to do a trust exercise with her!" Nina face beamed with this idea.

"Wh-What tipe of t-tr-trust exercise?" Fabian asked both of them still out of breath.

"Hmh! I'll ask Yacker, she'll know for sure", Eddie laughed at his own joke.

"C'mon we'll be late for class!" Nina forced Eddie and Fabian to run again.

After Class:

"Eddie it's a great idea though!" Patricia yelled through gritted teeth.

"Amber, Alfie! Tell Patricia here, not to go to the gatehouse by herself. She's actually planning to go to the gatehouse and 'kidnapp' KT", Eddie used quotation marks for kidnapp.

"Trixie you have officially lost it", Alfie said and Amber agreed.

"It will work! You guys have to trust me on this", Patricia bellowed then pushed through everyone.

"Wow. That girl has gone mad", Amber said as polite as she could.

"She just start babbling on about how that's the only way", Eddie wasn't pleased about all this.

"Where would we even keep KT?" Alfie laughed.

"Keep KT where?" Nina asked them from behind.

"Trixie thinks it's a good idea to kidnapp KT" Alfie calmly told Nina.

"You didn't agree to it did you?" Nina panicked.

"No way!" Eddie rubbed his hair back.

"Good, we need to work on how to stop the ceremony too", Nina huffed at the amount of work they had to do.

"I'm going to see if Yackers mad at me, seeya" Eddie called out as he walked away.

"Bye", everyone replied.