Chapter 1: Arrival

Chapter 1

Fabian walked up to the cab and opened the door.

"You're not Nina", Fabian exclaimed.

"Sorry buddy but last time I checked I wasn't", Eddie joked.

"Good to see you roommate", they both went in for a hug.

"Eh, have you seen Nina yet?" Fabian nervously asked.

"Nope! But, she should be on her way. I was Skyping her a few days back", Eddie explained.

"Yeah me too. But, I haven't heard from her since", Fabian panicked inside his head.

"Dude! Calm it down! She probably didn't have signal on the plane!" Eddie put his hands up in surrender.

"You're right", Fabian giggled.

"Guys!", Alfie screamed running over to Fabian and Eddie.

"Alfie! How ya been?" they all went in for a Bro hug.

"Amber told me her Trixie and Joy are waiting at Anubis", Alfie smiled and then stopped.

"What is it?" Eddie questioned.

"Oh no! Trudy's cookies are going to be all gone!"Alfie ran to the Anubis resident.

"Honey I'm home!" Eddie called when he entered the house.

"Really Weasel?" Patricia came and kissed Eddie.

"Good to see you Yacker", they both kissed.

"Ugh! Gross get a room!" Joy covered her eyes playfully.

"Aw lovely all my Pretties are home", Trudy came out of the kitchen and hugged everyone.

"Trudy has Nina arrived yet?" Fabian put everyone's bags in a corner.

"Not yet hun, she's on her way", Trudy walked back into the kitchen.

"Amber!" Alfie yelled through a full mouth.

"Alfie!" Amber yelled at the same time.

They both hugged eachother to death until Joy asked when Nina was coming.

"Me and Eddie talked to her a few days ago and she was ment to be here on Wednesday", Fabian was probably over reacting.

"Calm down Fabs! She'll be here", Joy said. Just then Mara and Jerome came in linking arms.

"Hey everyone", everyone hugged once again.

"All right everyone go and unpack I'll call you when it's supper", Trudy shooed them off.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
A/N
I know this chapter is very alike to what actually happened in season 3 episode 1. It's just Nina has disappeared and they're wondering what has happened to her.