Chapter 5: Where are they?

Chapter 5

"Eddie still hasn't answered his phone", Patricia moaned throwing her phone back into her pocket.

"He and Fabian are probably lost in 'mystery world' " Amber used quotation marks for mystery world.

"I don't know guys, somethings up", Patricia sighed an unhappy sigh.

"Trixie I bet they're at the clearing. Let's check", Alfie did his best to cheer up Patricia.

"Fine", Patricia dragged herself untowards the clearing.

At the clearing they saw Nina's locket.

"OMG! That's Neens locket", Amber gasped.

"Over here!" Alfie yelled to Amber and Patricia who were in gasps.

"Did you find something Boo?" Amber quickly walked up to Alfie along side Patricia.

"Tyre tracks", Patricia mumbled to herself staring at the ground.

"Do we follow them?" Alfie asked the two girls.

"Yes! We need to know if these tyre tracks have something to do with Eddie and Fabian disappearing!" Patricia started panting frantically.

It took them a while to catch up were the tyre tracks stopped as they had to use their feet.

"This is the Gatehouse they can't be here", Amber made a huge sad face.

"Hello!" a girl from behind exclaimed frightening the kids.

"Ahhhhhh!" they all jumped into a hug while screaming.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you guys!" the girl apologised.

"Who are you?!" Amber made a karate gesture with her arms and legs.

"Wo, wo! I'm new here my name is KT", she put her hands up surrender.

"What are you guys doing at my house?"KT asked the two girls and the boy.

"You live here?!" Patricia scrunched her fists up tightly.

"Yep, my step mom and step daddy bought it", KT was slightly confused.

"I'm also starting school tomorrow. Ya know the one down there", she pointed behind her.

"Yeah! Now get lost, before I can't control my fist!" Patricia screeched in KT's face.

"Eh, I Iive here", KT ascended up towards her adoptive family's house.

"C'mon Trixie we'll look for E- I mean erm, e-e-e-earth! That's it Earth we'll look for Earth tomorrow", Alfie felt like it was a save.

"I'll see you all tomorrow for school", KT waved goodbye, skipping away.