Chapter 12: Fights

Chapter 12

"Hey, Fabian!" Eddie come rushing over too Fabian.

"Have you seen Nina?" they both ask at the same time.

"No! You were ment to be with her", Eddie calmed his words down a bit.

"She had to go To Mrs. Summers", Fabian surrendered.

Eddie punched Fabian on the arm. "Ow! What was that for?!" Fabian held on to his arm.

*Beep, Beep, Beep* Fabian took out his phone "It's a text from Nina!"

"Read it already!" Eddie bugged Fabian to read the text.

"It says;

Fabian, I'm hiding in the girls bathroom. Mrs. Summers tried to kidnapp me, but I managed to run away.Come help me!

Eddie and Fabian glanced at eachother and ran to the girls bathroom.

Fabian knocked on the door,"Nina it's me...come out."

There was footsteps and then the door unlocked showing Nina.

"Fabian!" Nina and Fabian hugged eachother tightly.

"What happened are you ok?" Fabian pulled away from the hug.

"I'm fine now. I'll tell you what happened later" Nina glanced over at Eddie who was staring at the two of them.

"I'll take it you need something?" Nina guessed.

"You know me well Martin. Sweet wants to talk to you and Joy", Eddie checked his watch.

"And that was 20 minutes ago!" Eddie yelled to himself.

"Go! Get to the office!" Eddie shoved Nina all the way to Mr. Sweet's office.

Knock, knock.

"Come in", Mr. Sweet called from inside.

"Oh, Nina there you are. Come take a seat", Mr. Sweet gestured to a seat next to Joy.

"Mr. Sweet, what's this about?" Joy asked. Obviously she still didn't know what this was about.

"Glad you asked. Well you see, after what happened last year", Mr. Sweet was referring to when Joy posted that horrible post on Nina.

"We decided that it's best if you two do a lot of paired work together. Like, history projects, math partners and science", Mr. Sweet finished with a messed up smile.

"There the only subjects we're partnering for. Right?" Joy asked hopefull.

"Yes, just them. This way you two will get to know know eachother", Mr. Sweet clicked his pen.

"Is that all?" Nina was ready to bounce off her seat.

"That's all, yes", Mr. Sweet stood up from his chair and opened the door for the two girls.

"Bye", they both waved goodbye to Mr. Sweet.

"We're cool, right?" Joy asked Nina once they were outside alone.

"As long as you try not to steal my boyfriend again", Nina joked.

Joy smiled and walked away leaving Nina bewildered at what all happened.

Nina glanced at her watch, "I better get to class."