Chapter 9: School

Chapter 9

"C'mon we need to get you guys outta here", Patricia told Eddie and Fabian but mostly Eddie.

"How?" Fabian asked a really dumb question.

"Follow us! Deh! I thought it was obvious", Amber flicked her hair back.

Fabian rolled his eyes and continued to walk with the rest.

"Wait! What about are uniform?" Eddie suddenly asked.

"They're in the my bag dude, calm down", Alfie plopped his bag down.

"Where are we going to get changed?" Fabian wasn't as freaked out as Eddie.

"As soon as we get to school change in the bathroom", Nina suggested.

"Right. I'm going stupid after being in that small room", Fabian rubbed his head.

"Don't worry it will wair off... hopefully", Nina mumbled the last bit to herself.

"Guys! We better hurry school starts in 10 minutes!" Alfie yelled to everyone.

"Since when do you care about school?" Patricia joked.

"Since, if we're late we'll get detention", Alfie scurried off without the others.

They all got to school and Eddie and Fabian ran to the boy's bathroom to get changed into their uniform.

As soon as they got out the bell rung. "Looks like we just made it on time", Eddie stepped out saying that.

They all chatted on the way to class until they saw KT.

"Oh! Look who it is!" Patricia walked over to the big water bottle, poured out a cup, walked back over to KT and spilled it all the water over her.

"Ah! What was that for?!" KT wiped the water out of her eyes.

"Yeah, Patricia", Eddie was totally confused on why she did that.

"KT here lives in the gatehouse!" Patricia said before storming off into class.

Eddie just glared at KT with despite and hatred.

The rest slowly scattered in and apologised for being late to their new teacher....KT's step dad!

"My name is Mr. Summers my wife Mss. Summers will be teaching you history while I will be teaching you science", Mr. Summers explained.

"That's the man who held us hostage in the gatehouse", Fabian whispered to the rest of Sibuna.

"Just tell Sweetie. He'll get rid of him from the school grounds and then, we just don't have to go near the gatehouse!", Alfie whispered yelled back to Eddie.

"That's actually a pretty good idea Boo", Amber kissed Alfie on the cheek.

"Well I told you a hundred times, I am the brains of Sibuna", Amber grinned flicking her hair back.

"I'll talk to him later", Eddie told Alfie but also Patricia who was sitting next to him.

"Edison! Stop speaking out of turn! Come outside the classroom with me to have a chat", Mr. Summers evilly glared at Eddie.