Chapter 7: Eddie and Fabian

Chapter 7

"Nina, where is Eddie and Fabian?" Patricia asked as soon as Nina woke up.

"I-I, they-"Nina started breeding really heavily.

"What is it Neens?" Amber hugged Nina softly.

"Eddie was ment to come with me but, one of the guys grabbed me and Eddie pulled him off", Nina began to cry.

"So you left both of them there?!" Patricia angrily said.

"They told me to run", Nina sobbed even more.

"Do you at least know where they are?" Alfie questioned Nina.

"Yes, they're at the gatehouse", Nina slightly smiled.

Suddenly Victor came bursting through the door along side Trudy, "Nina Martin, come with me."

Once the two were alone in Victor's office Victor was actually being kind and suggested that she take tomorrow off. But Nina said no as she wanted to go to school.

"If you insist", Victor said, "Now scurry off down stairs", Victor shooted her away.

"Hey Nina", Joy welcomed her into the common room.

"Hi Joy", Nina smiled, "How are you?" Joy asked.

"Fine." "Erm Nina I was fired and as well I'm partly quitting Sibuna as well. I need to focus on school this year" Joy explained.

The two just discussed about not telling anyone and all that.

"Hey Nina! When did you get here?" Mara walked up to Nina and hugged her.

"Mara, good to see you", Nina said.

Not long after chatting with Joy, Mara and Jerome. Nina went to find Amber, Alfie and Patricia.

"Hey you guys! We need to go to the gatehouse to break out Fabian and Eddie", Nina more ordered then suggested.

"How? When? Wait....", Patricia suddenly went very pale.

"What's wrong Patricia?" Nina glanced at Amber and Alfie.

"The n-new girl KT lives at the gatehouse", Patricia panicked.

"Then we confront KT tomorrow about all this", said Alfie.

"So we what, we're just going to leave them there over night?" Amber curled up her feet.

"Sadly yes. It's the only way, right Trixie?" Alfie looked over at Patricia.

"Yeah", Patricia got up and left in a teary mood.

"Sibuna", Amber raised her right hand over her right eye.

"For Sibuna", Nina and Alfie replied back to Amber.