Chapter 8: Breaking in!

Chapter 8

"Ah! First they of school!" Mara was jumping with excitement while everyone else was moaning.

"How can you be excited...for school?" Jerome half jokingly asked.

"It's school how could I not", Mara terrifically said.

"Hurry up everyone or you won't make it to your first class", Trudy clapped her hands.

Amber nodded to everyone else mouthing 'time to go'.

"Trudy we're going to leave early for school", Alfie hopped up from his seat.

"Hold on a minute where's Eddie and Fabian?" Trudy counted all the children at the table.

"Oh em...they're already at school", Amber thought a quick lie.

"Right then go on", Trudy grinned with pleasure.

"Thanks Trud", Alfie and the rest of Sibuna snook off to the gatehouse.

"How are we going to sneak in?" Patricia asked for answers.

"Look! They're leaving KT to school", Amber smiled with pride.

"Ha just are luck, let's go", Patricia pushed through the three to get into the gatehouse.

"Trixie wait up!" Alfie pleaded running after her with Amber and Nina.

Patricia got to the door but it was locked, so she took out her clip and jammed the door open.

"Yes!" Patricia cheered for herself.

"Nina, lead the way", Amber smiled with delight.

"Sure, eh I think I came rushing up here", Nina pointed down the hallway.

"Just follow you're insticts....and don't lead us to zombies", Alfie chickened up.

Nina and the others just stopped and stared Alfie.

"What!? There might be zombies, you never know", Alfie exclaimed.

The rest of the very tiny trip was quite until they found were Eddie and Fabian were locked up.

"Eddie! Are you in there?!" Patricia banged on the door.

"Yacker! Oh thank god it's you!" Eddie yelled through the door.

"How do we get them out?" Amber asked Alfie and Nina as Patricia was in dream land with Eddie.

"I'll try and pick it I guess", Alfie shoved Patricia aside and tried to unlock it with Amber's clip.

Everyone was waiting for Alfie to unlock it but he couldn't get it opened so he forced Patricia to open it.

"Fine, geez! You are so bad at picking a lock!" Patricia grabbed the clip off Alfie and got the door open.

"Patricia!" Eddie and Patricia hugged, "Nina!" Fabian and Nina hugged eachother.