Chapter 10: Do or Do Not

Chapter 10

"Edison hurry up", Mr. Summers was holding the door wide open.

"Eddie don't go", Patricia begged Eddie not to leave.

Eddie took Patricia's word and made an excuse, "Erm....I can't."

"Why? It's not that hard to leave", Mr. Summers got stubborn.

"If I get up Patricia will...", Eddie glanced at Patricia for an excuse.

"I'll break up with him! He can't keep getting in trouble so if he gets detention or leaves the school we're done!" Patricia was faking all this.

"Please Patricia! Don't leave me! I didn't mean to get called out of class! Just don't leave me!" Eddie was very bad at acting.

"Fine, fine just sit back down", Mr. Summers grunted.

"Oh thank you! You just saved our relationship", Eddie awkwardly went in for a hug with Patricia.

Class went on for what felt like hours, but was only a half an hour.

All the Sibuna raced out not daring to be left alone with Mr. Summers.

"That was a close call", Nina put her books in her locker.

"Yeah, I could of been toast!" Eddie burried his head in his hands.

"We have to tell the police about this?", Nina fearfully asked.

"No! This has to be Sibuna involved only", Patricia said and Fabian agreed.

"Patricia, that is a really bad idea", Amber continued, "and that's coming from me."

"Nina was kidnapped and she's the Chosen One. I think they were them after Eddie because he's the Osiren", Fabian tried to explain the situation.

"Trixie, Fabian, we're still telling Sweet. We need a parent or at least an adult in this situation", Alfie waved goodbye ascending down to Jerome.

"I have to go. Aparently if you don't do you're English homework you get in trouble", said Amber before descending away.

"Eddie it's up to you. Go and tell Mr. Sweet if you want", both Nina and Fabian walked away.

"I'm telling him Yacker", Eddie decided.

"What? Why?" Patricia hit Eddie on the shoulder.

"Ow! I'm telling him because I was just kidnapped and it's not fun", Eddie didn't have a good enough excuse.

"Tell me about it. You get horrible food, they yell at you for no reason-" Eddie intruppted Patricia shoked.

"You sound as if from experience", Eddie laughed.

"Oh, em, ye", Patricia forgot she hadn't told Eddie.

"Wait! You really were kidnapped?" Patricia nodded, "Yacker, you should of told me", Eddie and Patricia leaned in for a kiss.

"I'll explain later. Go on and be tell tale", Patricia went off too class, leaving Eddie to tell his dad.