My Almost Erotic Idea

KILL ME FOR DOING THIS. Shit, fuck the bed scene, I'm not doing it. I JUST FUCKING CAN'T! MY FOURTEEN YEAR OLD MIND KEEPS TEASING ME! Especially my imaginary brother, Katsu. (~_~;)

Btw, inspiration by FabIzMyName . ( ^ω^ )

•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•

Third Person's Point of View

You and Calvin are back home, just chilling on the couch watching some romance movie, which personally you thought was just... Ugh.

You snuggled closer to his chest, making him wrap around an arm around you. You blushed pink, happy that you were in a relationship with him.

Calvin's head suddenly dropped on your shoulder, thinking he might be asleep, you just let him be and continued to watch the movie.

Then, you suddenly felt ticklish on the side of your shoulder. You realized, Calvin was freaking sucking on your neck. You blushed leaned away a little.

He raised his head up and looked at you with amusement and a tinge of lust. You blushed even more red as you kept scooting away from me, which he keeps getting closer with every move you make.

"O-Oi! Calvin, w-what're you d-d-doing!?" You squeaked out, making it high pitched. You mentally cursed yourself for being vulnerable.

He smirked and just leaned closer and closer, until you were on the edge of the seat. He trapped you in by putting both of his arms either side of you, preventing you to make an escape.

You clicked your tongue as you felt his breath on yours and he can feel yours on his, mingling to each other. He smirked got wider when he saw you blushing.

He leaned in your ear and whispered,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Got you." He suddenly burst out laughing on the floor, while you just stayed on your position, mouth wide open in shock, eyes filled with disbelieving.

Your face went into a poker expression. You looked at him intensely until his laughter died, which it did slowly. You looked him, he looked at you anxiously.

"I'm getting the bleach." You joked, which came out really serious like you wanted too, as you stood up.

You were about to make your way to the laundry room but stopped by Calvin holding your waist with both arms, hugging tightly. His expression was a mixture of nervousness and fear.

"You're kidding, right?" He said in a hopeful and concern tone. You mentally smirked at his worried state, which made you have a plan for payback.

"Yes. Now if you do it again, I will seriously drink it or just  going to slit my throat with a fucking... Remote." You said, giggling lightly, which made him pout.

He joined in the laughing then set you back on the couch, his head on your. You looked at him, blushing. Suddenly, you pecked him on the lips, this caused him to go fifty shades of red.

He looked away, pouting, as if trying to hide his blushing face. You laughed at him and played his hair until you bopped him lightly in the head with your fist.

"Hey! What was that for!?" He said, holding his head like a child would if they somehow got hit something on the forehead.

"Payback, you bitch." You smirked as he just groaned in response then played on the tips of your hair.

•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•

A little fucking Drabble since I hate my last edit on this chapter. Seriously, I don't even like the first one! Ugh... Hope you enjoy.