Author-chan... The Fourth Wall

Third Person's Point of View

You both shared the kiss, deeply and passionately but at the same time gently and in the most innocent way possible. You, reader-chan, blushed that can beat the most ripe tomato.

But sadly, you both need air so you guys pulled away--

"Gah! Cut!"

Both stopped kissing and looked at me, the damned Author of this... Romance fanfic.

"What's wrong, Author-chan?" You asked me, an eyebrow raised. While I just sit there and holding my camera, a noticeable blush on my face.

"I can't do this scene! It's too damn kawaii!" I said, anime tears falling from my eyes. They rolled their eyes at me.

"Come on, Kitsune. I thought you got over this by reading too many Naruto fics." You pointed out, making Calvin looked at you in confusion.

"Naruto... Fics? As in fanfics?" He questioned you, an eyebrow raised. Then he looked at me expecting me to answer.

I fiddled my fingers as I suddenly slapped both sides of my cheeks. The two looked at me wide eyed for a second.

"Are you ok--"

"Let's do dis! And it's not my fault if I get a nosebleed, okie!?"

Back to the Original Story

You two pulled away, catching your breaths. Your rested your forehead on his, looking deeply in his eyes. And me, biting my lip to prevent any squeals that are threatening to come out.

Breathing heavily, your breaths lingered from one another. He smiled genuinely, you did the same and said.

"I love you..."

"I love you too."

Fucking Cut!

They both snapped their head towards me, who was holding my nose in desperation to stop my damned nosebleed. And my brother, Katsu, suddenly appeared out of nowhere, panicked.

"Wah! What's wrong, Kitsune!?" Katsu said, his hands gripping both of my shoulders. I saw you two ran over to me before I fainted due to blood loss.

•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•

Hey~ I seriously can't so this chapter! I was blushing the whole time thinking about it! Ugh...

So I made this skit instead. Don't worry, I'll make the official chapter later on! Now... Where's my tissue?