Really? Nutella?

Leafy's/Calvin's Point of View

Uh... (Y/N) asked if I could let her stay at my place for five days. Okay... Okay... BUT WHERE THE HELL IS THIS GIRL'S PARENTS!?!? Like seriously, they could've just invite a family member over to their house.

Or they are just too busy to even request a relative. Or their relatives are just really not close to their homes. Or I am just a retard that is really over thinking about this.

On the bright side, (Y/N) lives with me in five days. That's got to be good luck, right?

I unlocked the door and twisted the knob. I glanced at her to see she was just... Normal. No excited face that she's going in my house. No fangirling. Huh...

I shook my head as we went inside, seeing my same old living room. She looked around for a bit before nodding to herself. What is she thinking?

"Nice place. Cozyyyyyy." She said as she dumped herself on the couch along with her bag. I chuckled at her childishness.

"Thanks. So, wanna have a little tour?" I suggested as I placed my bag next to hers. She jumped up so suddenly that made me took a step back.

"Sure. And you asked for it, okay? Not me." She shrugged and wondered in my kitchen. I looked dazed for a second before snapping out my thoughts and running after her.

After that, I showed her all parts of my house. Buuuuuuut I have a huge problem about something...

Your Point of View

"H-Hey, (Y/N)..." He started, playing with his fingers. He looks hesitant and his face was flushed. I wonder why...

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked nonchalantly as I rummaged through my bag, double checking things if I forgot something.

Sleep wear, check. Toothbrush, check. Comb, check.

"I kinda have a little problem about sleeping arrangements..." I heard him mutter, slight nervousness in his voice were clearly felt.

Phone, check. Laptop, check. Headphones, check.

"I-I... Um..."

Clothes for the dance crew, check. Towel, check. Leafy figurine, check.

"I-I have only o-one b-b-bed..."

My bag, check. Notes, check. Calvin saying he has one bed, check.

Wait, what!?

My eyes widen as I snapped my head at him as I held him by his shoulder and started to shake him.

"WHAAAAT!?" I accidentally shouted in front of his face. He looks like he was getting traumatized and dizzy from all the shaking.

I panicked and helped him sit down on his couch. He held his head to keep him steady as he spoke. "Y-You have a lot of s-strength."

He finally regained his sanity and said, "Guess we have to share." His tone, oh fuck it. HE SAID IT SMUGLY.

I looked at him like he committed murder. And you know his face? His face looks like he's a fucking angel! I could practically see the halo on top of his head.

"Share?" I said to him one more time to confirm what he said earlier. My ears could just be sleepy! Yeah, sleepy! R-Right?

"Yep, share." He just said and smiled like NOTHING was wrong with it. Okay... One second he's all nervous about it, and few more seconds later, he's all happy?

What the hell? Is he on his manly-- No, lizard period already? Is he on drugs? Did he get high? Am I high? Is this just my imagination? Am I day dreaming? Am I still sane--

"Oi! I called out to you like the millionth time already. What wrong with sleeping on the same bed?" He just shrugged and sat down.

"One, I barely know you. Two, seriously? Same bed? We're NOT couples." I heard him mumble something that I didn't catch so I just continue on.

"Three, do you have Nutella? If you do, I won't argue about it anymore." I say as I did my thinking pose as I fantasize about the food.

Ah... Nutella.

"Really? Just Nutella?" He said, disbelievingly looking at me with widened eyes. I nodded my head fast as my eyes sparkled with gleam.

"Uh... In the kitchen in one of my cupboards--" I didn't let him finish as I ran into the said room.

Leafy's/Calvin's Point of View

"Uh... In the kitchen in one of my cupboards--" I looked at her to see her gone, "Just don't empty it all..."

That was better than I expected. I expect her to be all blushing about it, which I would be really appreciate it if it comes true but NOOOO. She was asking for fucking Nutella. NUTELLA.

But hey, she agreed, right? I sighed as I looked at my wrist watch. Ugh... I got to make a new video... I groaned, tired, as I yelled.

"Hey! I'm going to my room! Imma make a video if you wanna come!" With that, she ran back, that fucking Nutella in hand. She was holding a spoon while sucking it in her mouth.

"Yay!" She raised her arms up, making that jar of evilness wave in the air. I glared at the Nutella as I can feel it smirk at me.

I dragged my feet to my room with her behind me. I opened my door and immediately she sat on my bed, still eating that... Ugh.

"Okay, just be quiet and you'll be fine tomorrow. You don't want my fangirls to hunt you down." I said as I took a seat in front if my computer and wore my headphones.

I glanced at her, which she satisfyingly nodded. I smiled at her and turned back to my screen. I checked on my tweeter and see if there is any shit going down.

I saw hundreds of people linking me to this one video. I clicked on it and it showed YouTube. I could feel (Y/N) shuffling behind me to get closer to the screen. It's fine as long as doesn't disturb.

It played a video, a music video of gothic teens.

"You should do that." I heard (Y/N) say as she pointed at the screen, STILL sucking on that spoon.

"I know." With that I started to speak through my mic. (Y/N) laughing quietly so often about little corny jokes I make. It's not corny but still.

Seeing her laugh by my jokes makes me a little proud.