From and To

Your Point of View

"Okay, everyone! Practice and other stuff will be continuing on Thursday! We can go back to our classes." Itachi announced as he clapped his hands, dismissing us.

I stretched my arms up as I can feel my spine shifted. I shivered, not really comfortable with the feeling. Plus, it's weird.

I was about to leave but a tap on the shoulder prevented me to do so. Turning around, I saw Garry. He cheekily smiled at me like he was about to tell me something...

Oh right! He's in my class.

"Wanna go back to class together?" He asked as he scratched the back of his head. As I was about to answer, another voice popped in.

"Oi! Oi! Make sure she gets back in time, okay?" Lui pipped in, commanding Garry in a very strict tone and negative vibe that can beat Hitler's.

Garry inwardly shivered as he answered in a way that sounded like a mouse, "Y-Yes!"

I looked at the two back and forth before shaking my head rapidly before taking the blonde's wrist and began to drag him to class. I can feel Lui's aura radiating on the other side of the gym doors.

I let go of Garry's wrist and walked forward. I don't know why... But I think... Someone is following us. Stalking us even in practice hours.

I turned to Garry and pulled his ear close to my mouth. I began to whisper, "Can you feel like someone is following us?"

"Y-Yeah... I k-kind of felt like... They've been stalking us for the whole Lunch Break..." He whispered back, a tint of fear can be easily heard.

I turned back to my original form of walking, we neared a corner which I have the upper hand. I smirked as I dragged Garry's wrist once again and ran.

"Wha---!?"

"I've got a plan."

Third Person's Point of View

As the blonde and (H/C) turned to a sharp corner, (Y/N) stopped her tracks and hid behind the wall, Garry did the same. They could hear rapid footsteps neared them.

Two figures can be visibly seen now, they looked familiar to the both of them. (Y/N) and Garry jumped out of their hiding spots and tackled the stalker a to the ground.

You were used to this so you sat on the unknown familiar guy's back. The two unidentified people stopped struggling and began to say something.

"We're sorry we spied on you! We just wanted to see how--" The man was cut off on his words by you.

"Cut the bull. Tell us the real reason, and don't tell us that you wanted to see us practice." You said in a very cold way that send chills to everyone's spines.

The other guys just sighed as he was annoyed to be trapped like an animal in Garry's hands. He gave in and said,

"We wanted to spy on you so we can get a plan to get you and--" He was cut off by Garry, who was fuming.

"Get her!? What do you mean!?" They flinched at the tone used.

"Uh... Get her to date--" Once again cut off.

"I don't want to date anybody right now! I just wanted to got to class... Garry carry me." You explained to the two guys and requested Garry.

You and Garry stood up and helped the two guys. Garry realized that they were your classmates and you, who is a very apologetic person, bowed in a hundred times just like earlier the day.

"Uh... It's fine... (Y/N) is it?" The one named Jack asked you. Teal hair, dark obsidian eyes and a sporty personality.

"Yep." You replied, popping the 'p'. You were currently on the back of Garry in a form of a piggy back ride, much to his displeasure.

"You still like Calvin?" Pyro asked bluntly. That earned him a hard punch from his friend.

"Mixed feelings. But I'm trying to move on. Note: trying." You emphasized the trying part twice. Your hand, which is close to Garry's shirt, clenched in frustration.

He saw this and immediately changed the topic, "So, what're you guy's majors?"

An the rest was just filled with chatter until they stopped at the familiar peach colored door. One of them opened it, earning them much attention than they wanted.

Garry coughed and just proceeded to your seat after they said their goodbyes. He went to your seat first, where it is very close I Calvin, at the back of him actually.

You jumped off of him and just plunked your head on your arms. Garry shook his head and just walked off to his seat. Calvin was watching you both that whole time.

From you entered to the time you took a nap. Calvin glanced at his friends, who were in front if him, telling them every single thing. From where they planned it and where it ended.

LeafyIsHere's/Calvin's Point of View

I'm doomed, dudes.