First Ever Proper Talk

Your Point of View

The next day rolled around and I was really dreadful about it. Not because I hated my new friend, because I was just soooooo lazy to get out of this comfy bed.

Plus, yesterday was so awesome (and tiring) with Lui. We ate the whole pizza, watched the new video about LeafyIsHere and I almost choke on the bread while laughing.

Speaking of Leafy, I rejected him— I mean his help— yesterday didn't I? Welp, it's his fault he doesn't notice my presence and gifts that I give him. Oh, and I stopped giving him gifts yesterday.

I give him presents every time at five o' clock, creepy, I know. He knows but didn't complained about it so I assumed that he liked it. Mostly those gifts were latest games on every console ever existed, if he has them. Also some LeafyIsHere related kind of stuff.

But I'll stop giving him starting yesterday since I was in Lui's house doing some video games and pillow wars. I still have many stocks of what I should give to Calvin but instead, I'll give it to Lui since he's is a pretty cool guy.

I didn't hear Calvin complain about it so we're kind of chill. Maybe. Or is it just me? Whatever.

Moving on, I was finished preparing my self for another day in collage which is today. U-Uh, maybe too excited to go since I want to see Lui. I may or may have not have a crush on him.

"Bye mom and dad! See ya later! Love ya!" I shouted to my parents as I walked outside the house, and this time, not rushing out like a man running from zombies.

I closed the door and began to walk through the neighborhood. It was still six thirty o' clock so most of the people were asleep.  My parents and I only got up early because of their jobs and they don't want me alone. They might spaz out because maybe they can imagine a random guy breaking in the house.

Hey, I don't blame them though. They're kinda funny.

I was just minding my own business, you know, walking to my school. When someone walked right beside me, and no I don't know who it is but I have a guess.

"Hey." The person beside me greeted. His voice is really familiar though. It's on the tip of my tounge.

"Oh. Hi." I greeted back, not even glancing the person once. Hey, maybe he is just some guy who goes to my school.

"So... Where did you and that red haired guy go yesterday?" That question made me stop walking. I was really shocked so I glanced at the guy, who just stopped also.

Oh... It's just Leafy...

"Calvin!?" I jumped back at surprise at the person, who is the famous YouTuber who gets tons of fangirls and haters.

"What?" He innocently asked me. Man, look at those big cute eyes, the hate that complimented his features, the dark messy- Nope! Stop right there, mind!

"O-Oh... Nothing." I quickly recovered and walked passed by him, really fast too. I'm nervous, okay? I didn't get a proper talk from him until now!

He quickly walked beside me too, and me getting nervous. I gripped the strap of my bag a bit too hard.

"Woah. Hold it. Hold it." He said, jokingly while putting an arm in front of me so I can stop my tracks. My hands were really sweaty too, tomato face, and my stomach filled with butterflies. Oh no, not this feeling again...

"Why are you rushing about? I was only talking to you. It's not like I'm going to bite you, dude." He grinned at me, it makes my heart melt even more if that is possible.

"B-But I-I-I t-thought y-you d-don't t-talk to f-fangirls." I weakly stuttered out as looked down, attempting to hide my blushing face.

"You seem to be an okay fangirl, dude. So calm down or I'll bang my head with a rock." I chuckled at his remark. The classic 'banging on your head with a rock' joke, originally made by LeafyIsHere.

"Aw, sweet! I got you to laugh!" He said, really happily which made my laughter fade. I don't get it... Did he only talk to me because I was not screaming at his face? That kinda hurt...

"U-Uh... Yeah..." I said, awkwardly playing with my thumbs.

"So wanna walk with me to school?" He asked me nicely, a friendly smile graced on his features. Did he just asked ME to go to school with him?! Omg... I'm not dreaming!

But I can't fangirl him, ever. I'll be still watch his videos though.

"S-Sure..." I said, smiling. It was very visible for him to see. Welp, I am ugly, that's my opinion, so... I have no chance to have a relationship with him.

But I can be his friend. I won't fall for him again. I promise.

LeafyIsHere's/Calvin's Point of View

Alright, dudes. 'Operation: Get (Y/N) Back' is on!