A/N with Chibi Calvin

I... Uh... What. The. Fuck. Did. I. Just. Drew?
•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•

Your Point of View

Work was done, I was allowed to go home. To tell you this, my shift was actually pretty funny. I sang to some costumers, mostly couples, but the male population kept looking me.

Resulting, me getting glared at most women and Calvin kept glaring at the male population. I was entertaining as fuck to see THE Leafy jealous.

I was done changing, ready to head home to Calvin's house. He was waiting for me outside the cafe, his arms crossed and a scowl on his face.

I snickered at the sight but nonetheless, got outside. I smirked at him, he just glared back but then gave up into a smile.

"Heheh, you jelly?" I teased as we began walking. He rolled his eyes, his smile turning into a smirk.

"Maybe. If you work there, call me 'Master'." He snickered that made me blush in response but gave up laughing with him.

"Yeah, right. The day I call you my master is the day we get sucked into Black Butler." I stuck out my tongue for emphasis.

He laughed that made me playfully punch his shoulder. Silence overwhelmed us, a peaceful one. We walked until I felt his hand brushed into mine as if trying to hold it.

I smiled but kept looking ahead and grabbed his hand into mine. I blush, feeling the warmth of his in mine. I wish it could be like this, forever.

•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•

Sorry for the short chapter. I ran out of ideas! Help meh! Help senpai! HAAAAAAAAALP!

Anyways, you can put your ideas in the comment section. But I'll only put it in IF IT CONTINUES FROM THE LAST CHAPTER.

A lemon scene? A kissing scene? An angsty scene? Anything!

And enjoy that piece of fucking art I made. It's cancer.