Giving Up

Your Point of View

It is finally lunch time! A break where I can fangir--- No... No. Maybe... I can go to the library instead of having my lunch. I'm pretty full anyways.

I sighed and proceeded to the library. I was walking down the hallway when suddenly.

"OH MY GOSH!!! LEAFY IS COMING THIS WAAAAY!!!" A die hard fangirl screamed, nearly blowing up my eardrums. Geez... I bet they can beat an opera singer. Pfft...

I was silently snickering to myself about the thought when I bumped into something... Soft. Well, I'm not on the ground, I'm standing right up!

"I'm sorry! I-" I paused as I saw a male's face. No, it's not Calvin. But a rather attractive red head. He seems to be looking on the bulletins board. Aw man, look at those honey colored eyes! It looks natural...

I was too busy gaping at him that I didn't noticed the fingers snapping in front if my face. I quickly shook my head out of my trance and looked at the guy, properly.

"Done checking me out?" He said smugly, smirking at me. My face got a little bit red about the comment and from embarrassment.

"Pfft. Who said I was checking you out..." I mumbled, a bit irritated on his comment. I crossed my arms on my chest as I passed by him. A hand on my shoulder stopped me from going any further. I sighed, clearly irritated. Man! I just wanted to go to the library!

I spun around to see the same person from five seconds ago. I didn't bother to cover up my irritated face as I asked him, "What now?"

He removed his hand away from me and smirked, "What's your name?"

"What's your's?" I shot right back at him.

"Lui." He introduced, a small friendly smile groves on his features. He too out a hand for me to shake, which I did.

"(Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you, Lui."

LeafyIsHere's/Calvin's Point of View

Okay... First she didn't take pictures of me. Now, she isn't in the cafeteria, which is weird because she always eats her lunches. I-I got that from when she screamed accidentally when she and her friend were talking.

Wait...

Am I turning into a stalker?

"Oi! Calvin! Come back to life!!" One of my friends shouted at my face. Of course being that person, I almost fell out of my seat.

I glared at the said person as I answered with, "What?" Well... That came out a little bit harsh than I intended.

"Woah. Chill dude. We were just waking you up." Another said, raising his arms up in defense.

"Yeah, what's going on in your head, Calvin?" His girlfriend asked as I just shook my head, not really in the mood to talk.

"Nothing."

Your Point of View

"Nice to meet you too, (Y/N)." He replied as he let's go of my hand.

"Uh, yeah. See ya." With that I spun around once again and this time, finally walking off.

"Woah, woah, woah. Where are you going?" Lui questiones as he caught up right next to me. I didn't looked at him since I may be have a slight crush on him. I BARELY EVEN KNOW HIM.

"To the library, I didn't feel like eating." I answered his question blankly. I got a feeling that I might get over Calvin maybe too quickly.

"Really? Can I come?" He said, I can feel the excitement running down his voice as he spoke.

"Uh... Sure?" My response was unsure. Well, if it wasn't for him to be a hottie and a stranger, I would've talked to him more properly. We kept walking on the empty hallways until we reached out destination. Two big double doors were pushed by Lui as he gestures me to got first.

Well, being a tsundere I am, I rolled my eyes at him as I walked in. I saw a massive amount of books arranged from one shelf. From news papers to novels.

Wow. Never thought that the library was so huge!

"Amazing, huh?" I heard him mumble from behind. I think he toned down his voice so the librarian wouldn't scold us.

"Yeah..." I whispered back as I walked in the section where all the novels were.

"Is it your first time here in all the history of your college years?" He chuckled lowly at his own joke. I joined in as well.

"Well... No. I've been here before but never really notice his big the place is." I muttered out to him. I glanced at him to see him nod in understanding.

I scanned all the books that were lined up on the shelf, reason their titles while at it. I grabbed a book that caught my interest, it was titled 'A and D' in cursive. It looks like a promising book so I took it and began to search for an empty table. There weren't a lot of people so I just chose the one that is the closest.

I took a seat and began to read the prologue. I didn't noticed that Lui had taken a seat in front of me so I let him be.

Timeskip

I was on the angsty side of the book and you've probably guessed it, I was crying like no tomorrow. And no, it wasn't that loud, just little sobs here and there. I guess someone heard me because someone wiped the tears from my face. I looked up to see Lui leaning against the table and wiping my face.

"Come on. Let's go to the bathroom to wash your face." He stated, standing up and taking the book from my hands.

"And you're not reading this again." He smirked and waved the book in the air. I pouted and borrowed the book from the library the follow Lui to wash off my tears.

"I am so finishing it." I suddenly said, crossing my arms and making a childish pouty face.

"Whatever you say, tear face."

LeafyIsHere's/Calvin's Point of View

Where in hell is (L/N)? She's missing out on all her class.

I'm practically her classmate in every subject. She got her schedule personalized so she can always be with me. But... Why she isn't here?

And... Why am I so sappy about it!?

Anyways... It was dismissal. The time of freedom!

I was walking down the hallway with my best bud. He suddenly tapped my shoulder.

"Dude! Do you see that!?" He whisper-shouted to me. I was curious as hell so I asked him back.

"What!?"

"There!" He pointed to a direction just behind me. I glanced back and was shocked to see something unexpected.

I see (Y/N) playfully punching a guy with red hair on the shoulder. They were both smiling at each other's company. And her face... It has a blush on it.

Anger, jealously and confusion hit me like a wave as they just walked pass by. With (Y/N) not noticing me.

I guess the tables have turned now, huh?