That's Rad, Man

Your Point of View

"Ahm... So..." Lui started off with a fake cough to lessen the awkward silence. Fail.

"So, this is the girl you were talking about?" The bluenette said, a wide friendly grin stretches across his face. And woah, look at his teeth, he has one fang. That's so cool.

Wait... Didn't he just said that Lui talked about me? I glanced at Lui's face to see him blushing like no tomorrow. I rose an eyebrow at him in suspicion.

"Oh... Ah, heheh... I talked I them on Skype after you gone home last night..." He awkwardly said, scratching the back of his neck, emphasizing that he was clearly embarrassed.

"Pfft. So, you going out or something?" The only female in the group said unexpectedly catching us off guard. Which our face turned completely tomato.

"N-No! Ugh! Let me just introduce to you the peeps here." Lui said, irritated and maybe humiliated. Cause I can literally see the visible pink cheeks and ears and the growing tick mark on his forehead.

"Guys, this is (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)." I waved at them as a shy grin formed on my facial expression.

"(Y/N), the guy who is the blonde is Garry Stone." He said, pointing at the man with blue eyes.

"Sup." Garry said casually, making a peace sign as a grin graced on his features.

"The blue haired weirdo is Christian Jade Sy, part Korean. Call him CJ." The tallest one, also with bluish hair made a mock salute.

"The girl is Sakura Haruno. She came from Japan with the guy with dark hair, Itachi Uchiha. She is in a relationship with him." He finished off as he pouted slightly. I also noticed that his voice had a ting of jealousy on them.

Does he have a crush on her or something? Wow, that hit me like a bullet. It hurts, man.

"Hey. Sorry about accusing about you two dating." She said quite bluntly as she leaned her back against her boyfriend's arm. She was wearing a friendly smile as she did so.

"O-Oh... It's fine." I replied awkwardly, shifting feet in the floor.

Then I suddenly got the feeling like I'm being stalked or something... Nah, probably nothing.

LeafyIsHere's/Calvin's Point of View

This is so unreal, dudes. Like I mean, she's meeting people like she and the other dude are dating! Like seriously, man. I was about to do that first. Please kill me.

I kept glaring at her read headed friend, which only ignored due to the fact that I'm hiding with my friend behind the gym doors. If only looks could kill, he would be six foot under.

"Stop glaring at him like that. It's obvious that you're jealous." My friend whispered to me the obvious. He just wanted me to tell him, huh?

I turned to face him, a serious expression plastered on my face as I replied, "Yeah, I'm jealous. I like her and I want her to fangirl me again."

I admitted, unashamed but it came out really, really toxic. He put his hand up in defense as he made a face filled with victory.

"Okay, okay, dude. But seriously man, I'll help you get your girl back and I won't tell anyone." He gave me a cheeky grin as he did a thumbs up sign.

Man for a second there I thought that he would tell my friends; who will tell the whole school which will be spread out throughout the whole internet saying, 'LeafyIsHere Has A Crush On His Ex-Fangirl'!

Okay, maybe I'm a little bit concerned now.

"Let's just go, I'm pretty hungry." I suggested as I began to walk away from him.

"Wait up, lover boy!"

Your Point of View

I am currently on shock as I was asked a few minutes ago,

"Can you join our dance crew?" It left my jaw hanging down as I picked up what was going on.

"M-M-Me!? Dance!?" I exclaimed, weakly so it turned out to be a little squeak. I pointed at myself making sure that what they said is right.

"Yes. Currently, we lack the people in the roster of this dance club." Itachi explained to me, his tone ever so monotone. In short, he lacks emotion.

"This is a club...?" I hesitantly said as I began to think what could be the possibilities that it would effect my coll-

"Yeah. Sometimes we have practice and needed to skip some classes, mostly in the afternoon." Sakura stated, smiling really friendly. If that's possible.

Wait... Skip classes? On the afternoon? Where all my minors are? This is great! But...

"Wouldn't be there grade deductions on this when we skip class?" I asked, curious.

"No. If it is important like clubs." They all shook their heads. As the other guys look at the raven haired Uchiha, who began to raise his eyebrow at them. After that, they all just deadpanned.

WTF are they thinking about?

"Anyways!" I started, regaining their attention, "I'm in."

"Yes! Finally another girl in the group! I thought it was a curse!" Sakura suddenly shouted, as she hugged me like it was the end of the world.

Of course, me being a weakling, I got trouble breathing because her arms are gripping too tight for my comfort. Is she ripped or something!?

"Can't... Inhale... Oxygen..." I stuttered out in between gasps as I attempt to struggle out of her hold, which failed.

"Sakura, I think the curse will continue if you keep hugging her to death." I heard Garry said as he and the other guys snickered at the scene.

Sakura peeked out one of her eyes to my face flushed due to the struggling and the lack of oxygen. She panicked and soon let go of me. Then I begin to collect some air for my body.

I suddenly thought, dude I can't dance!

"I can't dance..." I muttered out, just realizing I have no experience in dancing whatsoever.

Sakura caught what I said and replied, "Don't worry. We won't perform until the school has events which is still very long until our next performance."

But that wasn't the ending, "First, attend this club every Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. We need to work on your body form and flexibility first before we begin to changed how your look and before we perform."

She continued on her rambling about eating the right amount of food, stating about their calories or something. I tuned out that part, it was really tiring to hear because she sounded like the teacher from earlier.

"Today is Monday so prepare leggings, few shirts, towels and a water bottle." I hear Itachi's voice from beside me. At least that was simple to collect information.

"Thanks." I mumbled, unsure how to respond. Well... I was not prepared for this and two, I know this be pretty awesome collage experience for me.

"We'll start tomorrow!"