Out of Shape?

Hey~! I just gotta say that the song you will be using for your performance with the crew is Love U by Razihel.

One of my chapters included about the reader have an MP3. So the thing is that she has almost no lyrical songs but she only listens to DUBSTEPS and TRAPS.

That is literally me in real life right now. I'm sorry if you don't like my taste. :P

You can make your own steps if you like. I can't really put in EVERYTHING IN DETAIL. Because your Author-chan is really into things detailed. 😅

Oh, and I can't put the song on top/side because I'm always on my phone and I can't really be trusted by my mom if I play on the PC.

She said I would become addicted and I won't be able to eat, sleep, or share. So... Yeah, enjoy the chapter.

Your Point of View

"Ugh... Sakura, I'm ti~red." I said, stretching the syllable as I laid on the ground, arms and legs spread out like a starfish formation.

I groaned. We've been practicing for hours and hours and hours and probably forever. I saw her rolled her eyes at me, a smirk was on her face.

She looked down and me. Her arms crossed, her weight supported by only one leg whilst the other was on a diagonal form, and that smug look on her face. Ugh.

"That's because you don't work your lungs out. In short, your out of shape." She pointed out. I groaned and got back up slowly as I stretched my back.

I sighed and looked her seriously, "Remind me to run laps every time I come here." I slumped back and pouted.

She laughed as I rolled my eyes at her. She grabbed my wrist and led me outside. Meaning outside, like green grass and a track field. We use the other back door to get here.

I looked at her quizzically as she dragged me to the nearest vending machine.

"What drink would you like?" She asked as she let go of my wrist. We halted in front of the said machine. I began to look through inside.

I pointed at my favorite drink. She nodded and put some coins inside. I pressed the button of the drink's number as it fell on the thingy-majigger.

"Drink up. We're gonna run laps as soon as you finish quenching your thirst." She said as she walked near the track field.

My eyes widen as I began to speed drink the contents of the bottle until it is empty. I wiped my mouth and threw the bottle to the nearest recycle bin.

I jogged to her, she was stretching her legs. She looked at me and smiled.

"We are gonna do a two hundred meter sprint. By I mean we, I mean you." She said, looking quite amused at my reaction.

"Dude, first off, you came to me and told me I'm gonna be the leading lady of my FIRST dance. Now, you're gonna force me into sprinting with weak energy and legs?"

She nodded innocently. I groaned as I started to move towards the starting line. I crouched down to a proper position.

"Ready," I got tense.

"Get set." I raised my legs a bit higher. My breathe hitched as my pupils dilated. My concentration rising above the charts.

"Go!" With that, I sprinted.

Sakura's Point of View

I saw her go in a ridiculous speed. I stood there, mouth agape, mouth slightly open and an amazed expression played on my features.

And here I thought she didn't work out. She runs faster than Garry!

She stopped on her destination as I saw her crouch and hands on her knees. She looked like she didn't run that fast in a long time. I wonder...

I went to her and asked if she was alright. She let out a huff as if she tried her best to speak properly but failed due to her exhausted state.

I grabbed one of her arms and slung it over to my shoulder. I put my other hand over her waist and began helping her to get inside the gym.

I think I know why she runs fast because she may have light weight. Or she has experiences in racing competitions. There are many possibilities but my best would be her experiences.

How would I know this? I have been learning under a famous doctor, ultimately me becoming her apprentice.

I sighed as I prepared myself for a lecture from Itachi about I don't push people too hard.

•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•

Two more days! Two more days and my peeing of red will be over!

Ugh... I said that disgustingly wrong... バカのきつね。