Web Browsing at Night

Third Person's Point of View

"Buuuuut anyways guys, thank you all the support for this channel, it's been actually insane. And I'll see you all next time. Peace out." Calvin did his outro as he stopped recording.

He sighed, tired. Glancing at you to see you fully changed into your nightwear and in a deep slumber, or so he thought. He did a small smile then ran his hand in his hair.

He saved his recording in a document. Once it was complete, he shut down his computer and changed into more comfortable clothes to sleep in.

He yawned and laid next to you. Your back was facing him, making him annoyed that he couldn't see your face. He sighed and slowly fell asleep.

Little did he know, you were still awake and was scrolling through Wattpad, looking for a decent book to read. (Sorry. It pooped out of my brain.)

You just sighed and locked your phone's screen. You placed it under your pillow your were using and turned around to see Calvin asleep.

'Ugh... I look like a creep watching other people sleep.' You thought scrunching your nose in disgust. You thought about random things before falling asleep yourself.

Your Point of View

-The Next Day-

I slowly opened my eyes, seeing Calvin beside me. Wait... Nah, just kidding. I don't panic like most girls do when they wake up and see a guy next to them in bed.

Uh... Did I make that sound dirty? Damn you Author-chan!

Sigh. Anyways, I got up slowly and carefully not to wake up Calvin. I know he's a light sleeper and wakes up probably near my wake up call but I don't want him to ruin his beauty sleep.

I stretched and yawned, I could smell the morning breath from my mouth. I made a look of disgust as I rummaged the through my bag.

I grabbed my clothes, underwear and my toothbrush. I went in Calvin's bathroom and locked the door. I don't want him running in while I'm naked. That would be... Uh... Yeah.

I shook my head out of my thoughts as I turn on the shower. Cold, but I'm used to it. I went in and let the water ran through my body.

(I'm gonna time skip this because Author-chan here wants to make everything detailed and tiring.)

I stepped out of the shower and started to dry myself. After that, I put some deodorant and changed into my clothes. I grabbed my toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it.

I made sure both sides, front and back were all symmetrical each brush. I spit out the bubbled-up toothpaste and rinsed my mouth with water.

Then I walked out the bathroom, towel, clothes and toothbrush in hand.

"Took you long enough." I heard someone say. I turned to the voice and saw Calvin leaning against the wall. He pushed himself up and smirked at me, which I glared at him, as he went in the bathroom.

Once he once in, I stuck my tongue out of the door and continued to dry my hair naturally with my towel. I suddenly got this idea to go to my house but... Nah, I won't go there until they come back.

Or mom will be mad and make me work out with her until I was in shape in one month span! Hey, can't disobey mommy's orders or she can feel me not listening from a really far distance.

I sighed and combed my hair with my brush. I went in the kitchen and cooked breakfast for Calvin and I.

Eggs, bacon, pancakes. Cheers for me and my stupid life goals. Not really but it's my first time to cook for my favorite YouTuber slash neighbor. Now that I think about it... I feel like a slave.

I shuddered at the thought of Calvin sitting on a throne with some of his fangirls surrounding him with two muscular guys fanning him with large leaves. I have a wonderful mind.

"Ugh... Curse you Author." I mumbled, hoping no one would here me as I placed the food on two separate plates.

"Curse who?" Calvin said behind me that made me flinch in surprise. I turned to him and smiled nervously as I set down the plates on the table.

"Oh, no one. I think that slipped out from my mind." I said, nervously as I tapped my jaw with my pointer finger out of sheer habit.

He looked at me for a second but shrugged it off as he took a seat in one of the stools in front of the table. He looked at the food then back at me then back at the food.

"Uh... You didn't put anything there, did you?"

"What the...? Dude, I'm literally your friend. Why would I poison you?" I raised an eyebrow at him curiously.

"Sorry. Not really used of having someone else in my house." He scratched the back of his head as gave me an awkward smile. I rolled my eyes at him as I gave him a small smile.

"Yeah. I can see that." Sarcasm can be heard in my voice as I spoke. I ate my breakfast quietly, once I finished, I put it in the sink and washed it with ease.

"Hey, I'm going to your room to get my bag, okay?" I said to him as he nodded in response, but he isn't looking at me. He looked distracted for some reason.

I jut shrugged off the thought as I went to his room. I grabbed my bag and checked if I have everything ready. Notes... Writing utilities... Clothes for practice... Schedule... Other stuff that is needed. I think I'm pretty much ready.

I walked back to the living room, bag in hand. I wore fresh, new socks before putting my converse in. I nodded to myself, satisfied.

I looked around to see no Calvin yet, so I immediately opened my bag and searched for the figurine. I found it and place it on his coffee table.

"Uh... What is that?" I heard him say so suddenly that made me cringe. I slowly turned to him and smiled, nervous.

"I- Uh... Thought it would be best if I gave you something in return for letting me stay." Damn that was a great excuse, if it wasn't for my parents, I would be probably in my house almost doing every single chore.

"Oh, cool! Thanks, dude." He exclaimed, observing the small figurine. He placed it back down and started to walk towards the door.

I slung my bag on my shoulders as I followed after him. He unlocked the door and we began our journey to school.