Let's Go Where?

LeafyIsHere's/Calvin's Point of View

Ugh... When will this class end?

Just on cue, the school bell rung signaling the starting of lunch. Almost everybody jumped out of their seats and took flight to the miraculous food of the cafeteria. I'm a little too dramatic.

Note, ALMOST everybody, I was just sitting there as I wait for every single person to go out. Well, (Y/N) and her blonde friend were left behind.

"Hey, I gotta go somewhere. Catcha later!" The guy, whose name is unknown to me, stood up and jogged outside.

"Okay, bye!" She called out to him.

It was only me and... Her.

I got up, slung my bag to my shoulder and headed towards her. She was rummaging through her stuff as if she was trying to find something.

I faked a cough to get her attention, which she jolt her head up to only state at me mouth agape. She shook her head as she smiled at me, a little though.

"H-Hey." She waved at me, a small grin graced on her features. I cheekily grinned as I began to speak.

"So where are you going this lunch? The cafeteria?" I guessed but she shook her head, I frowned. She usually eats her lunches there.

"Nah. I don't go there anymore. There's too many people." She said as made a little face of disgust. I snickered at her.

"So where...?" I trailed off but I think she got the message. She thought about a little before answering.

"The rooftop maybe. I wanted to change where I go from time to time." She sheepishly smiled as she started to pick up her things.

"Oh cool. Can I come?" I don't know why I just did that.

"U-Uh... Sure? I guess..." She said, a little hesitant. Standing up and began to head to the door, I started a conversation.

"So did you really joined that dance crew?" I asked her, feeling slightly anxious. I was tempted to know.

"I guess rumors spread like wildfire... I mean! Yeah, I did." She answered in a way that her voice held excitement.

"So..." Damn this is so awkward.

Third Person's Point of View

Unbeknownst to them, Calvin's group of friends were stalking them, listening to every word they caught.

They plan on locking the rooftop door until dismissal. Leaving you two alone for a few hours.

•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•

Sorry for such a short chapter. I wanted to make a cliffhanger. ^u^ I sometimes got the chance.