Uh... A/N with Coffee?

Heeeeeeey~ It's your Author-chan here.

I can't update later nor tomorrow because I feel like shit and I'm tired. I haven't got any proper sleep last night. Same with that previous night and all the other nights.

I'm traumatized! 😫😭

Ugh... And also, last day of red! Yeah!

Don't worry, I'll turn it into a real chapter. Stay tuned for 'Coffee'.

What a original title, author. *Sarcasm

Shut up you piece of shit. *Rages

I'm you dumbass. So technically your calling yourself a shit. *Smirks

Damn it. Anyways, enjoy that picture of the dance crew--

Lol. That's the Akatsuki from Naruto. How very unique... Not.

Fuck you. Anyways, bye~

Bye~

•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•

Your Point of View

I lay on Calvin's bed, tapping away with my phone. He was asleep so I have all the time to myself. I just hope that I'm not gonna be a zombie tomorrow.

It was still three A.M but I couldn't care less. I was busy watching some Agar.io gameplay that randomly appeared in my recommendation.

I've got to say, this Jumbo guy is really fucking good at soloing. I was interested myself but I might kept dying. It looks so easy when you see it in video.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes, attempting to get the drowsiness I'm feeling would subside. I groaned and put my phone under my pillow.

I took off my earphones then I closed my eyes. In an instant, I fell asleep but not before I felt something sneaking around my waist.

Leafy's/Calvin's Point of View

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. It stopped after a minute. I was about to stand up but I felt something-- Or someone snuggling on my chest.

Wait... Don't tell me I fucked a girl lest night!?

My eyes opened quickly as I looked at the person beside me. Oh... It's just (Y/N). I groaned at my thought as I got up slowly, careful not to wake her up.

I went I my closet and picked some clothes for today. It was still Friday, the day where all students have a break. Then there is Sunday, the day where punishment starts.

I sighed and proceeded to the bathroom. I was still tired so I didn't properly 'walk', my back was slumped, my eyes squinting slightly from the morning wake up. Yeah, I looked beautiful.

Author?

Yeah?

Can you do a Timeskip?

Sure thing!

Timeskip~ Brought to you by a Grumpy Lizard

After breakfast, (Y/N) and I were now just chilling in my sofa. Today was Saturday so we have all the time to ourselves.

I was scrolling down my phone on twitter, searching for some high quality content. Everyone was linking me to this one specific video.

I don't know what it is but I might check it maybe in the afternoon before night time. My phone suddenly buzzed, aysh, everyone keeps tagging me.

Then one familiar picture of a girl appeared on my notifications. (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, that cute little smile! Definitely (Y/N).

I glanced at her, who was right beside me, just to see a blush on her face while she looked at the screen on her phone, a look of nervousness took over her.

"I... Ah... Yeah..." She stuttered as she stood up slowly and ran outside the house to who knows where.

Wait... Where is she going?