"I never said I was," Isadora said. "I just didn't want to lose it to you while being drunk."

       "So you regret it?" I asked. "You regret sleeping with me?" I didn't even mean to ask that. I still had no idea how Isadora felt about me. Sometimes, I felt like she liked me back because of all the hugging and hand holding, but then she would bring up the fact about me being her friend. Just her friend.

       Isadora didn't answer as she reached over the bed to pick up her clothes. "I have to go home," she said. "My dad's probably worried sick."

       "I'll walk you home," I offered.

       "No," she said. "I need to be alone right now, okay?"

       "Without another word, she quickly pulled on her clothes and left the apartment. When the front door closed, I sighed and laid back on my bed. I couldn't believe what just happened.

       Since I still had my pounding headache, I headed to the kitchen to get some pain relievers after putting on my boxers and a pair of sweats. After taking the pain relievers, I flopped onto the couch, resting my head on the armrest.

       I ended up falling asleep for a bit, but I woke up to the sound of the front door opening. I didn't even look up to know Seb and Artemis returned home.

       "Holy shit," Seb suddenly said. "Dax, what the hell is that on your back?"

       I lifted my head to look at him. "What?"

       Seb closed the door and knelt down beside the couch. "There's claw marks all over your back. Did Skittles scratch you that badly?"

       I sighed and lowered my head. All I knew was that it wasn't Skittles....

       "That doesn't look like scratches from a dog," Artemis commented. "It looks like....Oh."

       "Oh what?" Seb asked. "Dax, what are they?"

      "I'm sorry, Seb," I said. "I went to the party."

       "You what?" Seb asked. "Dax, I told you not to go to it!"

       "It's not my fault I really wanted to go," I said. "Well....Yes, it is, but still."

       "So what happened?" Seb asked. "What are those marks from?"

       I sighed again. "I don't remember everything, but....I lost my virginity."

       "You had sex?" Seb asked. "And those marks....Well, I get them from Artie, so it makes sense."

       Artemis scoffed and sat down on the chair. "You didn't have to tell him that, Seb."

       Seb ignored Artemis. "Wait....You said you don't remember everything." He then sighed. "You drank again, didn't you?"

       "Yeah."

       And you slept with someone because you were drunk."

       "Yeah." I turned my head to face him. "I didn't want to lose it that way."

       "Dax, it's fine," Seb said. "Losing your virginity isn't that big of a deal for some people. I lost mine to Lauren, and look where that ended up."

       "And I lost mine to Craig," Artemis spoke up. "You lost it to a random girl, so what?"

       "It wasn't with a random girl," I said. "I slept with Isadora."

       Seb and Artemis looked at each other before looking back at me. "You slept with Isadora?" Seb asked. "What happened when you woke up?"

       "She was upset," I said. "She lost her virginity to and I was saying it wasn't a big deal. She left and I wanted to walk her home, but she wouldn't let me. I slept with my best friend, Seb. Things are going to be so awkward between us, especially if she didn't want it to happen."

       "Dax, you know most people do what they normally would do when they're drunk," he said. "Do you remember anything that happened or what you said that lead up to it?"

       "Not right now," I said. "We drank a lot, so...."

       "This is exactly why I didn't want you going to the party, Dax," Seb said.

       "It's too late to change the past," I said. "Seb, what if we won't be friends anymore after this? I can't lose her. She didn't even want me to walk her home...."

       "Maybe she needed time to process it," Artemis said. "Remember when Seb and I almost kissed when he was drunk and I started avoiding him? I just needed time to cope with my feelings. Hopefully she has enough time to think about it over the weekend."

       "Yeah. Hopefully," I said with a sigh.

_______________

Okay, last chapter of today, Tuesday. It's almost 11 pm and this is the fourth chapter I'm writing today, so I really need to get to bed. cx The next chapter, you get to see if Daxadora goes canon or not. What do you think will happen?

And yes, the next chapter will be on Wednesday. I already know what's going to happen, so I'll write it after school tomorrow.