"Useless." - i threaten my 4 guys. They just looked down, looking scared.

"Which company are you from?" - Hyun Dae asked.

"The Kim Company." - i said. They immediately bowed to me.

"Annyeonghaseyo-"

"Ma'am Ji Sae, Sir Kim's daughter or known as the boss in the Kim Company now." - i cut him.

"Yes. Annyeonghaseyo Ma'am Ji Sae. Where's Sir Kim? How is he?" - Hyun Dae asked, trying to smile.

"He's fine." - i said.

I walk up to him and place the side of my knife on his cheeks. "You know right this is my place?" - I asked.

He nodded. "I hate people who break in my location and sell illegal stuff."

"I'm sorry Ma'am." - he said. He's sweating bullets now.

"You know if Sir Kim is here, he will break off your leg right?" - i said. He nodded continuously.

"But right now, i'm the boss. So, i'm gonna be nice and let you go." - i said and smiled. He looked a little bit relieve. I quickly cut his face with my knife which made a man screaming painfully.

"YA!!" - his guys shouted . I immediately showed my knife, threatening them. They backed away.

"Now, get lost! Or i will report to the police about those drugs!" - i shouted. They nodded, bowed to me and run off quickly.

Fast forward to 5.47 pm...

"What are you guys doing?! I've trained the 4 of you real hard and you guys can't even defeat them?! Useless brats!" - i shouted and slammed my table to my 4 guys. I'm in my office with these 4 jerks.

They looked down, looking very sorry. "I thought i can rely on the 4 of you. But nah! You've made me so disappointed! Tomorrow, 6 am, in the training room, train till 8 pm! If i don't see improvement, you guys are gonna get it from me!" - i shouted as i pointed to them my knife.

"Get lost!" - i shouted again and they hurriedly went out of my office room. I breathe in and out continuously, trying to calm down. I sit down and put down my knife.

My phone rang. I answered it, "Hello."

"Ji Sae-ah. It's me, your unnie." - It's my unnie, Kim Ji Rae.

"Yes unnie." - i said.

"Are you okay?You sound angry." - unnie said.

"I don't want to talk about it. It makes me feel more angry. What's up unnie?" - i asked.

"Okay. Come back home now! I arrive 2 hours ago. Your niece and nephews are here too that includes my husband. Ji Hae unnie, TaeHyun oppa and TaeWon oppa is here too with their families." - unnie said.

"Ah, okay. I'll be there soon. See you later." - i said and ended the call. All my family members are here. And yes, i'm the youngest in my family. I have 2 unnies and 2 oppas. All of them are married and have kids too. Tae Hyun oppa and Ji Rae unnie lives in California.

I got up and went downstairs to my car. Ra Won open the door for me and i got in. He close the door back and brought me home.

When i've arrive, i thanked Ra Won anf gave him some money. I opened my house door and smiled. It's been a long time i've seen everybody. "Oh! It's Aunt Ji Sae!!" - my nephews and nieces exclaimed. They run towards me as i bend down and open my arms.

They hugged me tightly. Imagine 11 kids hugging you at once. Yes 11 kids! "Okay! Stop hugging!"'- i exclaimed. They broke the hug and laughed.

Such cute kids. I pat their heads and they continued playing. "Hey Ji Sae!" - Tae Hyun oppa said and gave me a hug.