I wonder what she's doing right now.

Must be having some alone time with her brothers saying goodbye. I guess she'll miss them. They are still family after all. Even if they don't seem like the fun type..

Silver's POV

-You're going to be brended by Daniel! Chuck laughed again making Seth chuckle along with him. I wonder what he'll mark on you..

-Surely his adress. So if you ever get lost they'll know where to return you! Seth added snickering on the couch.

-And tattoo his family photo so they'll know to whom you belong. Chuck laughed out very unelegantely. I was just sitting in the armchair, hiding my face in my hands from frustration.

-Holly blood. Imagine having their alpha's face on the shoulder blade! Seth twisted his face in disgust.

-Why are you making this face? Daniel's hot! Chuck defended my mate.

-I was talking about James... Seth gave me a goofy smile and after a few seconds they both burst in laughters. I just wanted to groan.

-I forgot, you're going to have pups with him! Seth that charged at me again and they both exploded... again. Jerks. Hey! I heard that! Seth glared at me.

-You were meant to. I snapped at him yet they kept on laughing.

They were following me around the whole day making stupid comments and pissing me off. So mature coming from the mighty Setheck of the legend and his right hand.

Ugrr boys!

-Ok ok, we're done... Awuuuuu! Seth suddenly howled.

-What's your problem anyway? It's not like I asked to have a wolf mate!

-He must be great at doggy style! Chuck added and they burst out laughing to the tears while I glared at their laying forms on the floor.

-God, you're so juvenil! You do remember that you're beyond 400 years? Creep! I lashed out at Chuck but they only laughed harder. I hate them.

When is Dan going to come? I can't stay these two anymore.

-Awww she's missing her little puppy already! Seth smerked at me and I groaned from frustration.

-Go to hell! His smerk only grew.

-I was banned from hell, little sis. Why do you think I'm up here messing with mortals? I'm boooored!He whined crashing on the couch and pouting immaturely.

Yeah yeah people may think he is so evel and scary and truth is he's even worse. But only when needed. Otherwise...

I looked how he was messing with Chuck's hair holding him under his pit and I rolled my eyes at them.
Very evel!

-Ouch ouch ouch Seth stop it! I have a meeting in two hours and you ruined my hair! Chuck was franatically trying to style his hair back into his perfect quiff.

-Don't worry hon, you're always pwetty! Seth mocked him with a girly voice.

-Don't you 'hon' me! I'm going there in your place to begin with. He glared at the blonde devil who limped in the couch watching us boredly.

-I hate these old people, they are no fun. They will scold me again for making a reckless deal with the most powerfull wolfdick and bla bla bla. And what? Not like there is something they can do about it.

-Oh look who's trying to get his dady's attention! I mocked him and he glared at me.

-He shouldn't have banned me in the first place! So I'm going to put up so much shit he'll have to take me back home. He mumbled pursing his lips.

-Well I would have been mad too if you'd kill my wife. Chuck poundered out loud and Seth snapped his head at him angerly.

-She was my mother. I had as much right on her life as him. If she didn't try to change me and would just accept me I wouldn't have done what I did. She was too noisy. At least her death was useful. He said lowly and we both stood still not daring to move. I'm leaving. He added and turned around grabbing his jacket and exiting the house.
No one dared to ask him questions or even look at him. Not when his dark enery is filling the whole place with such intensity.

Truth is, he killed our mother for another deal of his which was with Bacchus, also known as Dionysos, to be able to feel the sweets of the food in exchange of angel wings.
It didn't turned out the way he wanted. We can eventually feel sweets... yet sweets only. So in return Seth gave him a fallen angel's wings, our moms (it's hard to get white ones). It angered the God who wanted white wings but he didn't say anything. What can he do?
No one can kill Seth. He's not a god, nor is he a mortal. He is a child of Hell and Heaven. No more, no less.

When he finally left the territory we sighed and relaxed. Chuck gave me a worried look and I just shrugged.
-You think he's going to...
-I don't want to think about it.

When he's upset, my brother has a habit to slauter out small villages. He dryes off every little drop of blood before burning the place down to aches. He only did that four times for what I know. But everytime he did there was a thick smell of blood following him around for at least a year if not more. I shuddered at that thought.

Even I can't be that cruel. I only killed people when hungry. Or by accident... Like Riley. Even thought I am supposed to be heartless, I don't enjoy killing. It's like for sirens, I can't control this side of me. As soon as I feel a tasty scent, my instincts kick in and boom! I eat and murder. I don't regret or feel guilty. Pfff please! But I don't have a thrill killing.

Seth does...

Seth doesn't share my views. Actually we are nothing alike. He is the first born. He was born from an angel and a devil.
Our dad fell for an angel. He lured her and they had Seth. His birth was accompigned by a great chaos. Hell and Heaven started a war and lots of creatures died. Seth was hidden in the deeps of abyss by our dad. Not like he cared, but mother asked him to protect her child, so he did.
After the both sides calmed down since they are equally powerful, they decided to just punish the responsables of the birth of that 'dispeaceful creature'.

My mother was banned from heaven and became a fallen angel and actually stayed with my dad.

Dad though didn't have any punishemend. I mean he is a demon he is supposed to do bad things...

So when they had me they were both demons. Thus I'm nowhere as powerful as Seth.

He has both sides in him.
He had the great bright and just as great of the dark.
He needed to be twice as strong as everyone since he had to make both sides to get along inside of him. That's why he's so good at mastering his emotions. But when he killed our mother 'for being noisy' as he says, all the good in him was enguffered by the dark.

That's why he is so feared.

Sethekh is the only creature dark enough to win against the light powers. He is the only one that managed to overweigth one of the sides.

Feared and hated by both heaven and hell he was banned to live an eternal pointless life.
Never will he be happy, nor find peace.
Eternity of wondering around in the frozen space. He can't evolve, he can't fall in love, he can't have a purpose in life... Nothing. An empty existance, forever.
That's the sentence he got.
So he has no difficulties to kill or trade with who ever for whatever. He just doesn't care. He can't be harmed, nor killed so he doesn't give a damn about what happends to whoever. He messes with lives and tryes to find some pleasure, entertaiment.

I guess I am his new toy.

That's what scares me.
Yes he used to tell that I am the only one able to kill him since we were born from the same parents. Yet I have a hard time believing that. I'm pretty sure if I could, he would have asked me to kill him by now.
I know I can't. No one can...