How He Asked You Out - Armin

Start from the beginning

****END OF FLASHBACK****

"Y/N? Are you alright?" Armin asks, waving his hand in front of your face. You snap out of your trance and took at him. "Y/N?" Armin looks at you "Why are you crying?" He asks, you put your hand up to your face and feel that tears were rolling down them. 

You quickly wipe them away and smile "Everything's fine, just remember something," You say with a smile. "Shall we go?" You ask, putting your hand out as if to tell him to hurry up.

"Yeah," He says with a wide smile "Let's go"

-

"Follow me," Armin says with a smile before taking your hand and running towards the gate to go outside Wall Sina. 

"Where are we going?" you say while laughing while holding a candy apple that Armin bought you. Armin ignores you and keeps running until you both get to the forest. you stop running and Armin looks back at you with ease.

"Hurry up we're going to miss the fireworks," He says smiling. All the memories with your Father come back to you, hitting you like a truck. "Y/N what's wrong?" He questions you. You begin crying again, but this time you don't hide it, you let it all out. 

Armin doesn't question anything and pulls you into a tight hug, catching you off guard at first but you slowly fall into it, crying on his shoulder. "you know you dropped your candy apple" He whispers and laughs, making you let out a laugh as well. 

"I'm sorry," You say, before pulling out of the hug and wiping away your tears. Armin smiles at you and grabs your hand again, this time more tight. "It's okay," He says still smiling that beautiful smile "Now let's hurry, I have a spot to watch the fireworks and were about to miss them," He says and takes off like a rocket. Pulling you with him.

You guys finally make it too the spot, it's on top of a hill about 800 meters away from your house, but the view was amazing. "The view is nice isn't it", He says before sitting down at the cliff edge with him feet hang off. Armin looks back at you "Come on, sit down" He says, patting the spot next to him. 

You slowly walk over and sit next to him. You both look towards Wall Sina, the view was amazing, you were able to see every light, every person move. It was beautiful. "Hey Y/N?" He asks.

"Yeah Armin"

"Why were you crying before", He says turning towards you. "You know, if you don't mind me asking" He quickly backs himself up, rubbing the back of his neck while having a shy smile across his face.

"It's fine" You say quietly, you lie back onto the grass, still your feet hang over the edge of the cliff. "This place just reminds me of Dad, he always promised me he would take me to see the fireworks, and when we were going to see them, he died before we could even get there" You say, looking away from Armin into the black night.

"Oh crap! I shouldn't have asked I'm so sor-" 

You cut him off with a hug, "Its okay Armin" You say, pulling away from the hug and give him a wide smile. 

"Your smiles beautiful" He says while cupping your face, rubbing his thumb against your cheek softly. You put your hand up to meet his, holding it gently but tight. You stare at each other for a little, his beautiful blue eyes, stabbing you like a knife, he was completely beautiful, everything about him. 

"Fuck it" You whisper, before barging your face into his, pushing him over on to his back and giving him a strong kiss. At first, you scare Armin with your sudden movement, but quickly gets used to it and returns the kiss, giving you the same amount of passion as you are giving him. He moves his hand to your head and grabs your H/C hair, gripping it tightly and pulling you even closer into the kiss. You return the favor and grab his blonde hair, gripping onto it tightly.

After around two minutes of intense making out you both simultaneously back out, both of you grasping for air. Once you both caught your breath, you still being on the top you relaxed your forehead on his, smiling widely as doing so. "You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do that for" You say to him before collapsing onto his chest and completely lay on him.

"Yeah same" He says with a smile. You both lay there in silence for a little, looking up at the stars, you could hear his heart beat as you were laying on his chest, along with his breathing as well. Everything was perfect.

That's when you heard the fireworks go off in the distance. You instantly jumped up and looked at them in wonder, they were more beautiful than you expected. Different colors and shapes, everything your dad always told you about and more. They made loud bangs as they exploded and turned into nothing but dust. "They're" you chocked out, unable to finish your sentence from the wonder "There beautiful" You finally say. Still staring at the fireworks in wonder.

Armin laughs and sits next to you, looking onto the fireworks with you. "You know Y/N" He says quietly.

"Yeah" 

"This isn't how I planned the night to turn out" He says, looking down at his hands, you look down and see there shaking like mad. You put your hands over them to hold them in place. He lifts his head up to look at you in question before he says with a smile "It turned out better than what I planned"

"Oh really, why is that" You ask

"Because" He says "I wanted to ask you out" He says just as quietly as before "But I think I've already got that answer" He says while a smile. 

You look at him and smile as well before saying "Yeah" You start moving closer to him "Yeah you have" You say, right before you kiss him again, this time not rough, you kiss him gently. All that was heard was the fireworks in the background. Nothing at all could ruin this moment. 

- - Authors note - -

yo fucking relationship goals mate, but seriously, that was really cute.