25

Roman

"I don't know man, I just feel like Chelsea doesn't really want to commit to an actual relationship. I guess we're just messing around but I want to be with her. Girls are so confusing." Seth rambled on about this girl while I played with Joelle's hair.

"Talk to her then, bro. You never really know until she says it for herself." I replied, earning a sigh from him as he looked up at me. I shrug, not really knowing what else to say.

"How about you and Zee? What's going on with that?"

"I don't really know what's up. We haven't really talked a whole lot since we made up the other night, it kind of bothers me. We went from best friends to almost strangers. I think she's still kind of messing around with Dean, but whatever floats her boat." I wet my lips and put Jo's hair into a tight bun.

"You're too blind to see that she's trying to do what's best. She knows you aren't ready for a relationship, so she's giving you space. Girls are, like I said, confusing. Maybe you should take her out and talk."

"Says the one who's having his own problems." I said then let out a hearty laugh. Seth punched my shoulder.
"Ow, you punk."

"I know, I know. Don't remind me." Seth flicked his hair over his shoulders.
Our conversation died down, and eventually he got on the phone, talking to this Chelsea girl.

I started thinking about Zee; maybe I should take her out to get away from everything. I'll ask her once she comes around.

But what if she doesnt want anything to do with me?

I got cut out of my thoughts when my phone started ringing. An unknown number appeared on the screen.

"Hello?.."

"Roman."

"Galina? What the hell are you doing.." I sigh, rubbing my temple with my free hand.

"I just wanted to see if I could talk to my Joelle."

"No. You can't. She's not under your custody anymore. Don't call me again."

"Wait! Don't hang up. Can we talk, like in person? I'm begging you. Just do this one last thing for me." She pleaded, I roll my eyes.

"Galina, I don't want to see you."

"Roman, please. I just want to talk things out. Meet me at the park down the street at midnight-"

"Whoa, you're following me while I'm on tour?! Why are you in this city!"

"Roman, I'll explain everything. Just do this. See you at midnight." She hung up leaving me speechless.

"Daddy? Why was she calling?" Jo asks, looking at me with her big brown eyes.

"Just business sweetie, don't worry about it." I say setting my phone down.

She turns around and watches the TV.

Should I go tonight?

Zee

"Stop it, Dean. You're a jerk." I say chasing him as he changed the names of my contacts on my phone. I finally tackled him and managed to get my phone.

"Oh boohoo, you're a baby." He rolls his eyes and smiles. I got off him and turned my phone off.

I looked over at the clock reading 11:50 pm. I wonder what Roman is up to, maybe I should go see him.

"I'm gonna go say hello to Roman. I'll be back soon." I threw on a hoodie and put on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and my converse.

I opened the door and peeked, seeing Roman in the elevator. The doors closed. I ran down the hall and pushed the button, the other elevator opening right away.

I pressed main floor then felt the machine move, going down.

Once the doors open, I saw Roman walk outside. I walked after him, curious of where he was going at this time of night. I kept distance between us, walking as quiet as I could.
He stopped at the park, looking around through the darkness. I hid behind a tree.

"Galina?" He called out. My stomach twisted and turned in every direction.

What was he doing?!

Galina appeared out of nowhere, approaching Roman.

"I knew you'd come for me." She said.

"Yeah yeah, what do you need to talk about?"

"Us, Rome. I miss you so much."

"Stop right there. You ruined us and my daughter."

"Our daughter. You know you still love me Roman."

I let out a heavy breath, and felt like puking. How could he be so stupid and do this? After everything Galina's done.

"Stop it. Now." He sternly said.

"Oh, alright then. You don't want me? Well then meet Randy. My new boyfriend."

I stopped dead in my tracks after seeing him...

He came out from a bush and stood next to Galina, giving her a kiss on the lips. Roman looked at the ground but back up at them with an angry expression.

"You raped Zee. You fucking asshole!" He yells, making a fist.

"Great memories, right? I always hated that whore."

"Don't call her that, you prick. Shut the fuck up before I make your death look like an accident."

"Whoa, calm down dude."

"I'm leaving. Bye." Roman walked away. I turn around, and sighed deeply. My heart was racing, no pounding against my chest.

There's something going on with Randy and Galina, something fishy. Why would they show up here randomly and request to see Roman?

I'm getting to the bottom of this.

I turn around, jumping 5 feet in the air after seeing him less than a foot from me.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Zee. Hello darling, miss me?"

"Roman!" I yell as loud as I can, Randy punched me in the face, making me black out completely.